Sofia Coppola

^No problem. I couldn't stop laughing at 90s Sofia and Zoe, brings back so many memories. God how I hate those shrunken baby tees.

Sofia appears a few more times in Sandra Bernhard's special for HBO, Sandra After Dark but I can't find them now. In one of them she meets Sheila E and says she's learning the drums. Earlier in the video you can see Sandra talking with Steve Antin who wrote Inside Monkey Zetterland which also starred Sofia, Debi Mazar, Ricki Lake and Sandra. She always works with people she knows personally.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Harumi!
I love the pictures of Sofia in Jardin du Luxembourg, but I've only ever seen the small ones from NY Times a few years back.. The interview was cute, too.

Found this via from i_heart_sofia.

It's Sofia previewing her handbags and shoes from her collaboration with Louis Vuttion.

modepilot.de

Those 'Milk' shots are beautiful, I especially like the last.
Also I am very interested to see how this shoe/handbag collaboration turns out.

seems Sofia's hair is a little bit shorter, it suits her just perfect!

I love her designs for LV, especially those clutch-bags

Thanks reckoner and RachelleChar! Everytime I see a picture of her I am reminded that simplistic outfits are always the most effective. And I agree, cherryblossoms, her hair is just right at that length.

thanks for all the new pics! :heart: how she can wear such simple outfits and look so chic is beyond me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brier Bunny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->