Sofia Coppola

few oldies:

ml3yub.jpg

4kb8qp.jpg

2u8yskh.jpgp:

34e9ph1.jpg

Sofia Zoe & Donovan photographed by Michel Comte for Playboy March 1994 in a safe sex appeal.

30-09-200901-36-33.jpg

30-09-200901-37-35.jpg

7875.jpg

2gudxfl.jpg

i_heart_sofia@LJ

Marie Сlaire Ukraine June 2009 via journal-plaza.net

I wonder if she got a nose job? Wouldn't blame her. She was an unfortunate looking girl when she was younger. But she is a beautiful woman now

i was wondering the same thing, but i think she didn't do anything with it. seems a bit smaller nowadays, but i think it just comes with the age - the shrinking it is.

well i think she has nose job - althought you can grown up to your features a little , the difference is to big in my opinion. But on the other hand - i wouldn't blame her - her nose was much to big and broken for her pretty face.

I actually don't think she had a nose job... her nose is still pretty big, it's not that striking as before of course but I just think it's because of different hairstyle, make up etc... plus with age features might change

I think she has the same nose. If you really compare newer pictures with older ones, it looks the same. And make-up can do wonders after all.

cool boots! :heart: Does anyone know who makes them? the coat is nice but looks too big, imo....kind of drowns her..

^nice id! I like her casual look too except for the blue beanie.

Thanks loveletter! cool boots..:heart: I want something similar but maybe with a more slender heel.

500x_sofia110309.jpg

2s0byjb.jpg

At Marc Jacobs' "white and silver" themed holiday party in 2003:

rixo8z.jpg

v8it80.jpg

SOMEWHERE
Official Synopsis:
Johnny Marco (Stephen Dorff) is a bad-boy A-List actor stumbling through a life of excess while living at Hollywood’s legendary Chateau Marmont Hotel. His days are a haze of drinks, girls, fast cars and fawning fans. Cocooned in this celebrity-induced artificial world, Johnny has lost all sense of his true self. Until, that is, his 11-year-old daughter Cleo (Elle Fanning) unexpectedly shows up and unwittingly begins to anchor him. Johnny’s fragile connection to real life slowly revives in her presence. So when the time comes fro Cleo to leave, his sense of loss is palpable, but the gift of hope she has also brought him leads to a beautiful, poetic denouement imbued with all of Coppola’s remarkable powers to conjure mood and atmosphere.
jiml5j.jpg

Sofia on Girls Next Door!

community.livejournal.com/i_heart_sofia/

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaybabycrzy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->