Solange Azagury-Partridge for H&M

oh so that's why there was an ad for a h&m-ring in my magazine.

I heard they were very expensive for H&M standards. They look ok though...

i dont really like any of the jewellry but then again thats because its not really me...

interesting collaboration though moving on from clothes designers to jewellry

thanks for bringing this to my attention:flower:

Looks boring by her standards, granted she's working with a much tighter budget than her stuff for Boucheron and her own label. But still, her designs are so imaginative and cool...this looks so average.

doesnt look too great....looks rather cheap.

I saw it in person and I think there isn't much variety... not a fan of it :(

the metal looks dirty and cheap. the only decent thing was the bracelet. thats it.

Im surprised most people hate it. Its ok, nothing stunning though..I saw lots in stores, didnt look like it was getting a lot of attention though. :unsure:

vintage_princess said:
Im surprised most people hate it. Its ok, nothing stunning though..I saw lots in stores, didnt look like it was getting a lot of attention though. :unsure:

same thing in finland. the table was untouched. maybe it was not a good idea to launch it right after stella. they should have saved some special stuff for later..but still, cant say i like it.

I didn't like this stuff at all - too flashy. Gorgeous campaign though. I hope H&M does more collaborations with jewellery designers in the future - it's a great idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->