Solange Wilvert

00061.L.JPG

00062.L.JPG
very pretty!:heart:

I'm gonna say something odd now: I've never seen a model with such a versatile nose as hers! That's meant in a positive way ^_^

she is so pretty, she was my last avatar.. (it was short lived..)....................

gorgeous.. esp those lagerfield backstage shots..

Allure December 2004
Night Lights
Photography by Regan Cameron

how old i she?? and how old was she in that pic with her mum and the cat??

from o2w

solangevoguefr027vx.jpg

Solange Wilvert looks amazing in the June/July issue of Paris Vogue! Mario Testino photographed Solange in Brazil along with Marcelle Bittar, Isabeli Fontana, Jeisa Chiminazzo and Fernanda Lima.
Agencies: Eskimo and Next

Who's able to share this edit?

Someone from the BWboard scanned these.

Photographer Mario Testino
Magazine Vogue Paris - July
Title Des Corps

My pleasure.

From Neiman Marcus, blah, I hate how they morph every single edgy model into a bland commercial face. What holds them from taking models who are meant to do that type of work? :unsure:

neimanmarcus13mt.jpg

neimanmarcus27hg.jpg

neimanmarcus35vd.jpg

Solange reminds me of Aurelie Claudel

Chanel
solange3ab.jpg
solange24lc.jpg

solange31sl.jpg

Marni and Luella Bartley
solange4marni9kp.jpg
solange5luella1qv.jpg

solange is in the new choice calvin kelin ads! i don't have a scanner so I can't post the pic, but if someone sees it, please scan it!

:woot: Awesome! So that's Jeisa, Vlada, Solange, any more? What a bunch :heart: Can't wait to see it.

i like her. the only pictures i had seen of her were on models.com which didnt do her much justice.

shes really versatile.

she looks more mature, which is good because the the 12-year-old look is kinda getting old.

manette said:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y77/manette/nightlights_bwrc02.jpg

That is SOOO weird....as you can see I posted the exact same picture a few posts down, but I never noticed this one....never! I even checked the thread before i posted it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->