Solange Wilvert

sometimes she looks amazing (dolce & gabbana) and other times she looks so...normal:innocent:

Chanel F/W 05-06 Haute Couture

00500m.jpg
00510m.jpg

Look how she dwarves Karl :lol:

LOVELY! A classical beauty with a touch of modern ... As someone before me said, she does look mature, which is a good think, because those lolita looking models are becoming really annoying ... Hope she does more work! Yayyyyy

perlefine said:
Look how she dwarves Karl :lol:

It may be hard to see in this picture, but solange is actually standing on a slightly raised platform - but still she looks incredibly tall! :P

OH MY!! Solange has exactly the same measurements as me!!This is such a coincidence. Except the key thing is that she's so much taller than me (cos I'm a measly 5'3....) and her legs are skinnier than mine especially after my eating craze (another story for another time). But I suppose we're both same in the way that we're both BOOBLESS!!

Anyway, I'm really starting to like Solange. Keep it up girl! I wanna see those Gucci ads!

microbe said:
It may be hard to see in this picture, but solange is actually standing on a slightly raised platform - but still she looks incredibly tall! :P

OHHHH I can't believe I didn't see it:blink: i see everything!!:lol: I knew karl wasn't THAT small and Solange is no way THAT tall:lol: thankyou!!

Sarahma i used Google to 'translate' that article and this is the result

A "Kate high Moss" is as top model Solange Wilvert, 1,78m, 15 years, if becoming is known. The new promise of the world of the fashion left the agricultural zone of the Great Florianópolis to gain the world. Exactly with little age, the catarinense of delicate traces already demonstrates to maturity and attitude. In accordance with Francielle Kohut, to booker of the Eskimo Model Management, these characteristics had also counted so that Solange if became the favourite person or thing of Francisco Coast, creative director of the Calvin Klein. The model is son of a master of workmanships and a agricultora. Today, it lives moment of Cinderela, and it divides its time between NY, Paris and Milan.

Solange was discovered in the 2004 start. After being rejected by São Paulo agencies because of the very narrow hip, it posou for digital photographs in the Eskimo agency. The photos had been sent for international agencies, that had demonstrated instantaneous interest. In less than four weeks, the model embarked for New York, where it enchanted Coast and it paraded with exclusiveness for the powerful American mark Calvin Klein. In Milan, the model paraded for Jil Sander and now it is prepared to sign a contract of exclusiveness with the French mark Chanel.

The catarinense is what it is called "ready model". Without any experience in passarelas, it learned to parade attending the programs of TV In New York, trains with bookers. The owner of the expressivos eyes chestnuts that illustrate the layer of the edition of beauty of "Circulates" Frenchman did not have problems with the English. Solange always was a good pupil and if it capsizes with what it learned in the college. Attending a course 1º year of Average Ensino, she studies the night in the apartment not to lose the school year. The school collaborates warranting lacks and postponing tests.
hope that make it a little easier for those of us who don't speak Portuguese - i thought it was so cute the way the translator phrased this sentence "it is prepared to sign a contract of exclusiveness" ^_^

and some pictures of the lovely Solange :flower: (ive tried to avoid reposting images, apologies if i failed)

Dolce and Gabbana FW05
00590m.jpg
00700m.jpg

Fendi FW 05

00160m.jpg

00300m.jpg

[pic source: style.com] :heart:

The 2nd and 4th pictures:heart:
Her appearance at Chanel was fantastic, she was singled out to be the star of the show.

Last edited by a moderator:
:ermm: she's pretty, in a forgettable kind of way. i wouldnt even notice her in school and i dont know how can people even recognize her..or why did she close chanel couture :unsure: . one of the models i dont "get" for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->