Some Help Needed.....re a coat

dl20

Reaction score
Im looking at a versace 3/4 length coat online and have a question about the fabric....it says it is 59% wool and 41% acetate........in the picture it looks kind of silky but i was wondering if anyone can tell me some characteristics of the material (ie, feel, how it wears, etc) i appologize for a somewhat ambigious question but cant see how silk and wool could be blended together.....any knowledge you guys have would be appreciated.

thanx in advance

-dl

Originally posted by dl20@Jan 26th, 2004 - 3:26 pm
Im looking at a versace 3/4 length coat online and have a question about the fabric....it says it is 59% wool and 41% acetate........in the picture it looks kind of silky but i was wondering if anyone can tell me some characteristics of the material (ie, feel, how it wears, etc) i appologize for a somewhat ambigious question but cant see how silk and wool could be blended together.....any knowledge you guys have would be appreciated.

thanx in advance

-dl
HI di20 :flower:

Silk and wool are often blended for men's suiting . The feel should be silky and luxurious . The same goes for acetate and wool .
CORRECT dry-cleaning would be an absolute essential . B)

KIT :wink:

thanx kit, i think ill go ahead and grab it

-dl

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->