Somebody help me!!

bjorkina

Reaction score
hii!!!

I bought a pair of jimmy choo's from a store in venezuela (internet)...whatever...today arrived my shoes, and when I opened the cage they weren't jimmy choo!!! they're supossed to be manolo blahnik (a model very similar to the jimmy choo's elan), but I don't get convinced at all...because of the 'sweeings', the sole, and the 'plastified' tag... I think they aren't authentic... and I haven't seen a model similar to the elan...
Could anyone help me, please?, because that 'mr.' sold me an authentic pair of jimmy choo... or if it is manolo blahnik I want to be authentic because I didn't pay 50 bucks for that shoes...understand me?...whatever... I called that mr. , today, and he told me that he will send me the receipt, bla bla bla...
Please anyone! I can send to your mail the detailed pictures of the shoes, and tell me if they're authentic...if it's not, I want to contact the manolo blahnik store and I will give all the information about that 'seller' because he's selling a lot of 'supossed' designer shoes, and that's a crime, and if the shoes he sell aren't authentic...in this very moment he's cheating a lot of people of the world...
Please... help me to recognize the model of the shoes that I have...because I'm very confussed...
thank you
p.d= if you want pics, I could send them to your mail...

Post pics for us to see.Otherwise if you aren't confident in your purchase, send the shoes back and get your money refunded.

in a couple of hours...

Hi...

I took a lot of pictures of the shoes...and in a couple af hours I'll post 'em...
The fact is that I called the mr. and he told me that they're authentic bla bla bla, but I don't think so, because of the 'seewings', the sole...and for example, in the straps (because they're slingbacks), the leather is wrinkled!, and the model is very very close to the jimmy choo elan...
This shoes have the 'manolo blahnik' tag, plastified...but the font is not like the manolo blahnik's... it seems to be made by computer or something... I don't know...I'm confussed...
I think that the mr. doesn't pretend to give my money back... because in the talk I heard that he told me 'I can't do anything', pleaseee, that's why I asked him for anything to prove it's authenticity...because he told me that he's the unique seller in all venezuela...
If you know anything about a manolo blahnik shoes, close to the jimmy choo elan...please let me know...
I'll post the pictures to take a look, because I'm soooo confussed :cry:
I'll post you...for the moment, a shoes that he sell and tell me what you think, and later, I'll post you the pictures of my shoes...
thanks

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    16.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 0
I agree with iLoveCouture. Also, did you really think that you'd get an authentic pair of shoes for $50? At least you didn't spend more on them.

no no no

No,... I didn't pay that for the shoes!, I paid about 230 usd...or something... the seller sells shoes starting that price...!!!!...passin trough 290,375 dlls... understand?...
I didn't have in mind to buy a pair of fakes...he also have a webpage on the internet to buy shoes... louboutin, jimmy choo, manolo blahnik, bottega venetta, luella bartley... etc .etc...

here you are...

the webpage is www.latinosmall.com

But I tell you... I showed you the pictures of the pairs he sell...
and the pictures that he have in his website are from an authentic ones... the difference?... I make the differences on the 'manolo blahnik tag'... on his pairs... it is big, plastified, and have a different font (tipe of letter)...
but I tell you...I don't know about the pair I bought, because I've never seen a manolo blahnik model very CLOSE to the JIMMY CHOO ELAN...do you?... tell me... because I don't...
check the website... I never pretend to buy fake shoes!!!

Sorry for the misunderstanding. In the first post you only mentioned spending $50. Just fyi: The pictures on that website were taken from neimanmarcus.com (which is a legitimate seller).

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...t000209&parentId=cat000199&masterId=cat000149

If he won't give you back your money, you can always call your credit card company and dispute the charge. They'll take action against the store for you and you won't have to pay.

Last edited by a moderator:
but... what do you think about the pics I uploaded?...

they're very different...or not?...
In my city (cancun mexico), we don't have a store wich sells manolo blahnik... that's why I search on the internet all the models, catalog, and I know a little bit of the quality of the shoes because of the pictures...and when my shoes arrived...first...I bought a jimmy choo's elan!... and they are ''manolo's''... ok... I called the seller...and he told me...''I told you that you will receive a pair of manolo's because I didn't have the jimmy choo's''...and that's not true... ok...I don't wanted problems... I asked him for the receipt or something to prove it's authenticity (because of the money I paid!!), and told him that I will investigate the model...because I told him that I've never seen a model like that...And that I wasn't satisfied with the quality of the shoe and I think that they aren't authentic...bla bla...that's why I'm here... I'm here because I wan't the opinion of a person who have seen, and know all about the manolo blahnik's shoes...
Maybe you saw a pair that costs 795 dlls, or 1125 dlls!!! please...they're not cheap :shock: ... I think... I hope ...I need that someone tell me... Girl, don't worry, they're authentic...because I'm very very confussed...
and if they don't...I just not think on my money back, because I won't have it back... I just want to stop it, to stop him cheating on people over the world...because the cheat is with the pictures and the price... understand?...
So give me your honest opinion... I will upload the detailed pictures of my shoes...stay tuned...

We need to see the labels close up so we can see what you are talking about.
And regardless of where you live, there are reputable stores that will send items outside of the US. I was a manager at Nordstrom and I have done it before for my clients.

If he is supposed to be a reputable retailer, he should take the shoes back. I mean what if they didn't fit? He's not going to let you return them? Just too shady for me. :hardhead:

.... Those are replicas of the famous SATC Carrie silver shoes.... They look fake to me... the diamante buckle thing is all wrong. They look a lot like a pair of steve maddens I own...

The font on the tag and bag are also wrong, I believe.

Call your CC company and complain that you've been sold fraudulent items.. they'll probably credit your account and then they'll go after this guy.

I am 99% certain they are fake. The label looks funny. As for the style, they are actual Manolo Blahnik styles.

Even if they were authentic, I have no idea why he would send you Manolos if you purchased Jimmy Choos.

NeimanMarcus.com:
NMX6431_mp.jpg

Dear Bjorkina,

Yes, those pics you posted are unfortunately fake. Beware of certain eBay sellers that say they get their stock from Venezuela. I've seen a lot of these ppl around. Also, for those Silver SATC sedarby heels, if they were real, would not be selling at $230-$275, they'd be selling at $700-$800 range.

Yes, pls do call c.c. company, dispute the charges etc.

I'm 100% positive the pics you posted are fake.

Hope this helps!

candicec

look the pics...

Hi...

That's what I thought!!!... if you visit the website, he sells a pair of shoes in 1125 usd!!... and has pictures of an authentic ones... and that's why I bought a pair from his store!...and look at them.... I can't believe this....
Do you know the contact of manolo blahnik company?...because I was searching in the web and I didn't found anything!!!...the man told me that he was the UNIQUE SELLER of manolo blahnik in ALL VENEZUELA...
ok, I have the website, I have his adress, his name, and his phone number... and If the shoes that he sells are fakes... I wanna report him, directly to the manolo blahnik company, via mail... because I can't speak english at all :S
If you could help me please, because we cannot stay with the eyes closed at this problem... and like I told you before... maybe in this very moment his cheating on a person in china, germany...
Please if you know where I can make contact with...tell me...
I don't want to make an extra problem...I know that I won't have my money back... and I don't have the age and the enough money to make this a 'legal problem'...I just want to tell at manolo blahnik store that this guy is getting rich using their trademark...illegally, and making bad copies...
I'm just so saaad :(

Attachments

• DSC03499.JPG
    DSC03499.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC03500.JPG
    DSC03500.JPG
    125.4 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC03497.JPG
    DSC03497.JPG
    113.9 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC03509.JPG
    DSC03509.JPG
    152.4 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC03510.JPG
    DSC03510.JPG
    137.5 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC03511.JPG
    DSC03511.JPG
    150.9 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC03513.JPG
    DSC03513.JPG
    136.3 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC03514.JPG
    DSC03514.JPG
    146.1 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC03515.JPG
    DSC03515.JPG
    138.2 KB · Views: 0
they're cute shoes, but they defenitely are NOT Manolo Blahnik.

The Tag is so big and fake, and the writing on the dustbags is wrong too.

and the heel shape is different too-

if you compare to the real manolo, your heel is skinnier at the bottom, while his is more flared out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honeybabe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->