Sophie Vlaming

I love her look! I thought she was stunning on o2w and she really stands out. Hopefully a new trend for the future (personally, I'm sick of the alien look).

More polaroids

Polaroid_7.jpg
Polaroid_8.jpg

Polaroid_9.jpg
Polaroid_10.jpg

She reminds me of Barbara Fialho in a way.. I like her a lot

Pretty but she's got Jack Elam* eyes which gave Jack character but on a model I don't know.

* You know him, you love him, he played the kooky doctor in Cannonball Run.

OMG perlefine, you are kidding! Did you speak to her?

No I didn't want to come off as some psycho :lol: She's not even close to famous.

Btw, she was shorter than me, and I'm 5'8-5'9 :ninja:

Well, I know what I'd do when I'd run into any of our Dutch beauty's and that's getting my picture taken with them :lol:

And umm... at least that's encouraging news for shorter girls that want to model :P

People here have said it so often, that models are always shorter than their compcard says. But still I was so surprised. She looked a little shorter due to bad posture too I must mention, but she's no taller than 5'8" I think... I'm taller than Sophie Vlaming!!! :woot::lol:

It was so weird.. she was standing on the escalator with her mom and first I only saw her eyebrows and then the rest of her face, so surreal. First I was like "it can't be Sophie, I never see models or other known faces :doh:" I couldn't stop staring cause I had to make sure it was her, and then she caught my stare, Jack Elam. Really intriguing. As she walked away I said, really typical, "omg, I just saw Sophie Vlaming" to my dad. That must've made a lot of sense to him.

I'm probably the last person on earth without a digi camera.

^:woot: you're so lucky! Was it in Breda? Thats were she comes from right?

That's so cool Perlefine! In what city did you see her?

Yeah I think so, but I was in Rotterdam, at the Hema lol.

It's rather stupid how I can keep talking about those 15 seconds, my first real life glimpse of a model :P

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think it's stupid perlefine:smile: I can't stop talking about my visit to "de tweede kamer" when I saw all the politicians debatting(?) in real life:D:D:D

Edit: Whoohoo I'm front row now:lol:

And I can't get over the autographs that I got from Linda, Roos & Jessica back in '97 or something :lol:

That's it, we've officialy confused the none Dutch readers :P

perlefine said:
I'm probably the last person on earth without a digi camera.

Together with me then, luckily I have a camera phone :wink:

:woot: I've been in the 2th room :smile:lol:smile: too!! I was there with school some weeks ago, and you??

Welcome to the front row! A new chapter. Ahem.
De tweede kamer (free translation: the second room) seems a lot more interesting than seeing a model :lol:

Mr-Dale said:
Together with me then, luckily I have a camera phone :wink:
I do have one on my phone :o Still I'd think it'd be too silly. I guess I'm too moderate for these kind of things, next week I've forgotten it and I'll have to read this thread to be reminded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awhetstone1018
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->