Sophie Vlaming

^those are gorgeous! i think she looks better with darker hair. and don't you think she looks like kiera knightley in post #51 ?

Oh I definitely see the Keira resemblance.

New pics from O2W! :woot:
09.jpg
08.jpg

Strenesse S/S 06 - NYC

For one sec my heart stopped beating. Sophie's first catwalk appearance!!!! Her mouth looks a little weird and who in the name of god styled the hair?! But we won't mention that.

553764689hp.jpg

Strenesse S/S 06

From all the models in the show, Sophie was the most striking, no doubt. No Hana, Lily or Marija that could top her. Well maybe Sasha, but she's a look-a-like :rolleyes::P

553769223pr.jpg
553769197yr.jpg

Backstage @ Strenesse S/S 06

I nearly choked on my sweets :shock: The last one is painfully gorgeous!!!

down right corner
553771352al.jpg

553771237fj.jpg

i think she looks better from an angle rather than straight on. her face is too severe or something from the front. actually it only looks like that on the runway shots. i dont know why

I see what you mean, it's the Jack Elam thing she does with her eyes and eyebrows. But that's what I like, as long as she knows how to achieve other looks as well ^_^

She kinda looks like Valentina in her runway pics.. do I like this? Whatever. She's much better than her anyhow, she's got those eyessss that want to tell you a secret :argg::P

Does she have something against the runway photographers... She looks pissed at them! :ninja:

Good to see her on the catwalk though :woot:

PERLEFINE. ILU. i was just looking at her on o2w and was about to make a thread but you had already made one!

she's like, nataliya, lily, barbara, and a little keira knightley... and i don't feel too crazy about any of these girls on their own but all together you get sophie and AH! :buzz:

MORE

Cynthia Steffe S/S 06

Don't let the eyebrows fool you Mr Dale :P

Yay Bridgette! Someone who's as excited over Sophie as I am atm:buzz:

553856096pt.jpg

Cynthia Steffe S/S 06

Waiting for new runwaypics, in the meanwhile I'll post these similar looking ones :P La couleur de ses yeux :heart:

553876151ov.jpg
553876186zv.jpg

bridget said:
i wanna see her smile mo'
Me too. She should take a break from her signature look every now and then. I don't think she can help the frowning though, she had the same look on her face when I saw her.

Her signature look :lol:

I agree, though.. she should cheer up on the runway!

You're really rooting for this girl, aren't you, perlefine? :P

She's captivating, but I'd like to see her pop a smile every now and then as well. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->