Speaking Of Vinatage Shops...

Jaim45

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any online ones that update their website frequently and deliver in US?

Besides, Ebay... :wink:

I used to have loads in favourites list...but then my double-overclocked water-cooled processor exploded and blew up my hard-disk :cry: I'll try and find them again for you...

that's a v. cute dress :flower: I love the yellow with the purple, it looks lovely

Hey it was awesome seeing our site in your list. We update every week with at least 20-50 items and will will add things specifically upon request. We got over 4000 items of vintage clothing, accessoreis, and tons more.

thanks again to all our fans :smile:

Feeling Swanky
www.vintageswank.com

I love this dress!

Looks like the wedding dress in 'Run away Bride'... :huh:

Is it normal to spend all night looking at vintage clothing sites? :lol:
Thanks for posting those links! :flower: :heart:

keepsmiling: at one point i didnt even sleep for 2 nights just checking out 70% of those sites :-)
ive bought a grecian inspired butter yellow silk chiffon dress from kittygirlvintage. it was an amazing dress-- very Elizabeth Taylor (like her white valentino grecian dress *way before my time*) :-) :wink:

Originally posted by ingenue@Jan 24th, 2004 - 2:43 am
keepsmiling: at one point i didnt even sleep for 2 nights just checking out 70% of those sites :-)
ive bought a grecian inspired butter yellow silk chiffon dress from kittygirlvintage. it was an amazing dress-- very Elizabeth Taylor (like her white valentino grecian dress *way before my time*) :-) :wink:
TheSweetest - do you know whether those vintage shops delivery to the UK and Europe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->