Special Items Stolen From You...

D A N A

Reaction score
Hi there, everyone.

I dont know if this is the right place to post this...

What are some special fashionable items that were stolen from you or maybe you lost?

Post some pictures if you can!

Well a couple of weeks ago my wallet was stolen at a mall!! :angry::cry:
it was a chocolate brown, crocodile embossed, MiuMiu wallet with gold hardware . I loved it...I'll try to find a picture of it online...

not really sure i've already been stolen (at least nothing wearable ... but things like mp3 player or cellphones ... YES !)

but for sure i've lost a lot of stuff ... esp. watches (2), sunglasses (cannot even tell), scarves (same) ...
never lost shoes ... nor have i ever lost underwear ...

the first watch i lost was a GShock (very long time ago, you can tell .... i was a kid !)

i have no brain ...
i am tête en l'air !

when I was young there was a spate in my area of people stealling clothes hung out to dry in peoples back gardens.. for moths no one put out anything of any value...

I've never had any clothes apart from a rain mac stole from me when I was young at a guide camp...

but for anyone who has... can i just say its awfull I cant believe anyone would steal anyones clothes!

OMG its just so pathetic!

but for anyone who has... can i just say its awfull I cant believe anyone would steal anyones clothes!

OMG its just so pathetic!

I had a few pieces of clothing go missing when I was at boarding school and also during undergraduate years of university. :rolleyes: Seriously no idea why people think it was a good idea to steal other people's clothes, especially when at boarding school you see everyone ALL the time!

When I was on my year abroad at a German university all the girl's underwear used to get stolen if you didn't watch your clothes drying :unsure:

BerlinRocks: Yeah I lost a couple of sunglasses or maybe they were stolen not sure..one of them were a pair of Rayban aviators the ones with the mirrored lenses..I quite miss them :(
About the GShock watch hahaha I had a couple of GShocks when i was a kid too they were so cool back then to kids I mean lol

William_St_Girl: OMG losing clothes of value is horrible...I had a Cavalli dress go missing at the dry cleaners, imagine!

luluposh: :unsure: underwear :unsure: theyd steal UNDERWEAR how desperate :/

The theory we all had about our underwear going missing was to do with the resident males on our floor :wink: :angry:

I am always so paranoid that something will go missing when I take things to the dry cleaners, I can imagine how frustrating it must have been to know that they lost your dress DANA.

luluposh .... i think a psycho boy was in yr school ... only girls underwear were missing ?
nasty and dirty boys ! LOL !

DANA, you scare me ... Doha is the only city where I can leave my bags and stuff alone while doing other stuff
wait i just did that last week in Barbour shop ..... lol ... i'm just soooooo away ..... but the person brought me back my mobile and my scarf ... and my bonnet ... LOL ... that was nice ! let's say the shop is pretty small ...

I had two leather jackets stolen. They were both by Diesel, and they were very rare and very expensive, even though I bought them second hand on e bay. I have no idea who stole them but it has really upset me, I loved them!

When I was living in a shared house, someone stole one of my t-shirts. I got it back when she did her washing and hung it on the lounge radiator to dry.
Also a few years ago, I lent a girl a dress and a pair of boots and never got them back, despite asking several times. She has since moved away, so no chance now.

Just to add into the equation... have you ever loaned someone a piece of clothing and you just for whatever reason never got it back?! I once let my friend borrow shoes and never seen them again appart from on her... it's like she has even forgot they are mine... I'd never say anything... but it amuses me!

have you ever loaned someone a piece of clothing and you just for whatever reason never got it back?! I once let my friend borrow shoes and never seen them again appart from on her... it's like she has even forgot they are mine... I'd never say anything... but it amuses me!

probably. i had given stuff to friends ... since they were wearing them. and sometimes some great stuff - i think.

but i do it, too. my bf outfits. only tops. (my legs are twice his'). wear them once, twice. forget them. and hop.
oh and once i told red wasn't really his color (i think it's true) ... and got a red sweatshirt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I haven't but my dad lost a new t-shirt that was from Scoop NYC while exiting a taxi... it was mainly his fault because he wanted to get out before our stop and everybody starting honking. :doh::rolleyes:

DANA, you scare me ... Doha is the only city where I can leave my bags and stuff alone while doing other stuff
wait i just did that last week in Barbour shop ..... lol ... i'm just soooooo away ..... but the person brought me back my mobile and my scarf ... and my bonnet ... LOL ... that was nice ! let's say the shop is pretty small ...[/QUOTE]

Where is Barbour shop :huh: never heard of that place...:unsure:
I'm glad you ran into people like that, unlike the people I did :ninja:
What kind of scarf was it? I LOOOVE scarves especially Missoni's :heart:

Just to add into the equation... have you ever loaned someone a piece of clothing and you just for whatever reason never got it back?! I once let my friend borrow shoes and never seen them again appart from on her... it's like she has even forgot they are mine... I'd never say anything... but it amuses me!

I loaned a friend a Chanel belt its a chain with the letters " C H A N E L" dangling from it and the letters were crystal encrusted if thats the right word...

wait i just did that last week in Barbour shop ..... lol ... i'm just soooooo away ..... but the person brought me back my mobile and my scarf ... and my bonnet ... LOL ... that was nice ! let's say the shop is pretty small ...

Where is Barbour shop :huh: never heard of that place...:unsure:
I'm glad you ran into people like that, unlike the people I did :ninja:
What kind of scarf was it? I LOOOVE scarves especially Missoni's :heart:[/QUOTE]

ahah wasn't in Doha - but I think Doha is a safe place, though you proved me wrng ! was it at city center ?
Barbour is the english brand. the one Queen Elizabeth wears when riding horses ...

I don't think I've ever had anything stolen from me but I've left like 3 black hoodies at a coffee shop, at a party and just randomly lost the 3d one :(

A super gorgeous Sony Ericsson phone (z610i in pink)... It got stolen TWICE! After the first time, I went and got a new pink z610i (pathetic aren't I)... and a few months later, it got stolen again. So now I own a cheap pink Samsung phone that I don't care too much for... :judge:

A handmade unique with a comicbook moneybag... luckyly i did only had credit cards I deactivated very soon & not money... but it was a gift from my sister & I did also had photos, notes,...things you cannot replace... That was at the crowded underground in Valencia (Spain) when i was carrying a big book... i remember i cried like an idiot... i felt like an idiot... cause im always extra paranoid...

^ :(

a pair of birkenstocks my sister had bought for me after getting her first real job.
it was my first pair of nice shoes. :o

i couldn't believe that people would steal someone's shoes, but alas. now i believe that they will steal anything. i've had plants stolen off my porch, my coffee cup taken from the faculty lounge, and at the ad agency i used to work at, people would get their food stolen from the communal fridge. :blink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->