Special Items Stolen From You...

loonaka: hehehe your careless like me, leaving your hoodies in public places, I left two coffee cups at college in random places, and a folder which I later found, thank god

michyed: We really have to be careful with our phones, I think its the second most robbed item after wallets...that phone is beautiful!!! but its good your using one you dont really care about if your not the extra careful type..

ediewho: its the worst feeling when you lose something you love especially when its handmade and a gift, and irreplaceable, my laptop got ****ed up it wont turn on at all and there are pics in there and videos that are IRREPLACEABLE so I know the feeling, but hopefully i'll be able to find a way to get them out

quimby: people are quite sleezy sometimes :unsure:

My aunt stole my D&G jeans.:huh: We had a huge fight yesterday.
2 years ago I lent her my jeans and yesterday I wanted them back and she was claiming that I actually gave them to her.:ninja: I know it was too long, but I would never give her my first designer jeans.-_-

Oh I'm sad for all your losses!:( Stealing is so low. Especially if it isn't borrowed and then honestly forgotten about or you lost touch with the borrower but legitimately stolen.

The only things that come to mind for me are a chanel pendant necklace and a faux leather moto jacket.

The necklace was special to me because I am not rich and don't really own any designer things besides perfume/cosmetics and MbyMJ stuff so I really wanted this one and I saved for it and just going into the Chanel boutique and making the purchase was exciting and special for me. I saved and still have the little box and ribbon but the necklace got away.:cry:

The jacket just looked really cool and I always got compliments on it and I got it on sale for $75. It was faux leather but it was made to look distressed in a really good way and it was perfect for so many outfits. I had then and have since then purchased a few real leather jackets but that one just looked cooler than the rest of mine. I haven't been able to find another jacket that I like so much for as little money. So it wasn't so much about the value, but that I haven't been able to replace it.

Someone stole my gorgeous Benetton black coat :( Luckily I found the exact same one at the store, but I was very sad when I discovered it was gone.

And at age 13, someone stole my bikini while it was drying! Disgusting..

Ooh I forgot to mention a Tiffanys horse shoe necklace was stolen..someone broke in to my sister's safe box and stole it with some of her cash I was heartbroken.

Someone stole my pink iPod (at the gym!:angry:), which was a gift from a friend of mine for my 18th birthday.:cry: Oh, and bike seat from my Holland bike.:blink:

I don't know if its the right place.
But last week I wore my new favotie sweater, (it was realy cool, 100% wool with leopard print) bought in a 2nd hand store.
This morning my mom came into my room with my sweater in children size =(
I hate myzelf right now >.<

I had a leather jacket stolen in a pub when I had gone to the toilet. I had left it hanging on the back of my chair in full view of people. It had special value to me as it had belonged to my brother-in-law who sadly took his own life and I had kept it to remember him by. I have also had things taken from a washing line, nothing of special value, but still annoying.

I haven't had any valuable clothing stolen, but I did lose some of my underwear from a suitcase in Spain. Someone had got into it to steal more valuable things and had tossed my knickers aside in the process. I had to buy new ones once I arrived! They took an expensive electronic dictionary (was a present from my husband) along with my husband's digital camera. :( Since they've changed the cabin luggage rules I rarely have the space to take every valuable thing on the plane with me so I always lock my suitcase and hope for the best...

I've also had bikes stolen and my mum's ex friend asked to 'borrow' a necklace of mine and never gave it back. She claims she has already given it back. It had been a present from my grandmother. No one is friends with her any more because she's clearly a kleptomaniac and gets violent as well.

my favorite umbrella to a childhood best friend I recently got in touch with again. In truth inside I didn't really want to offer it because it was my total favorite and just in case she lost it or broke it, but it was pouring, so, I felt it was the right thing to do. After I lent her my umbrella she mysteriously disappeared and will not contact me back! For over a year now ??? She was never the type as a kid to do something like that...

Also when I was younger my roommate stole my "security" tshirt I got from a bouncer (that was too big anyways) and 2 packs of ciggarettes. My parents/sister also took many of my things when I was younger (my parents took them because they didn't think they were appropriate, e.g., jeans with ripped knees.) But the only thing I really want back is my umbrella! lol! I have a thing about umbrellas :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
My really lovely jumper got stolen from me by an ex-best friend :| hm. Oh to lose Chanel? I would die.

i just got this really nice vintage woven hat stolen from me i was so sad it was my favorite
and at least 2 cell phones, a camera and an ipod,

I got this Polo Ralph Lauren t-shirt stolen some months ago. I had left it in the locker room with my stuff while we were in gym class. It was nothing valuable ofc, but it was one of my favorite, all white with a little pocket on the front, plus I had got it abroad and there's no way I can get it here at home. I hate thieves, and clothes thieves even more! Why would you take something that doesn't belong to you away from its owner??

The iphone my mom got me when I was wildly broke, which followed me to 3 countries. I tracked it down on findmyiphone and went to knock at the door of this b***h like ‘hii I think you found my phone and.. I’m here now 🐣🫴’ and she denied having it, and continued to deny it until I said well, do I have to call the cops or what? so I called the cops, and she proceeded to say I had an attitude (which of course I did by that point! the attitude of wanting to burn your house to the ground unless I get my phone back!) and in the middle of all the drama, I see a little kid exiting the house and turns out, she gave the phone to the kid who went on to drop it off at some store and they turned it off.

Needless to say, I never got it back. My friend was also far more worked up than I was and calling this woman a thief in the middle of the sidewalk lmao, and of course the ever so competent LAPD were like ‘do you know we also handle homicide and r*pe?’ yeah and the Rose Parade as far as I’m concerned!.. so yeah I just called it a day, but I held that grudge for years (and clearly I still do), I couldn’t even walk past that house.. it was a couple of blocks down from the building where I lived. When I finally mustered enough courage to walk on that street about 2 years later, lo and behold, it was now the parking lot of a new condo cause you know.. gentrification can be deeply satisfying sometimes.

^ legitimately lol'd at the last line

funnily enough, I left my phone in an Uber on Saturday. My friend called my phone 6 times with no answer, on the 7th call the Uber driver picked up. I asked him how I should go about getting the phone back, as I believe Uber has a set policy for this kind of thing where Uber just charges you for the ride the driver has to make to give you the phone back, which is more than fair. So we were discussing where he should come drop it off and suddenly he started repeating that I had to be nice to him, in a seemingly threatening way. I was like ??? but there was a language barrier so I'm not sure what he was trying to say with that comment or if I said something that came across as rude and he was reacting to that or what. Maybe he was asking for an extra tip.... or just the tip? lol

Anyway, he dropped it off like 5 minutes later and I had my friend retrieve it because I didn't want any of that smoke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->