Chest: 37″ | 94cm
Waist: 30″ | 77cm
Shoe: 9 UK | 43.5 EU
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel

LONDON: AMCK MODELS
MILAN: JOY MODELS
MOTHER: RICHARDS MODELS

Vancouver native Spencer Shaw has recently signed to AMCK Models in London having modelled for one year.
New to the game and new to London, we hope to see a lot more of Spencer in the coming months!

Full Name: Spencer Reed Bailey Shaw
Birth date: April 12 1994
Birthplace: North Vancouver, British Columbia
Nickname: Spenc
How were you scouted: Friend of a friend saw a picture of me at a wedding and told me I should give it a shot.
What’s your best feature: Cheek bones
Favourite grooming product: Styling wax
Hobbies: Anything with a ball, drawing, and going to the gym
Fitness Regime: Four runs a week and every other day in the gym for cardio and definition. Along with soccer , and eating a healthy diet.
Favourite Movie: At the moment “City of God”
What was the last track you listened to on your iPod?: Red Hot Chili Peppers – Greatest Hits
Do you have any Guilty Pleasures?: Crisps, mainly kettle chips
What is your biggest fear?: Giant spiders
What is your dream country to visit?: Anywhere I love to travel and meet new people and experience difference cultures.
If you were not modeling, what would you be doing?: I would be in University studying in humanities and socials sciences.
If you got to relive one day in your modeling career it would be…: The first time I walked onto a runway, the feeling was incredible!
If you could be on the cover of any magazine, it would be: Either Men’s Health or GQ
What’s the funniest thing that has happened to you on a shoot?: To eat an apple once.
What’s your favorite fashion city and why?: I love London, it just has a lot going on and is funky with so many different people and culture all packed together.
Who are your idols?: Michael Jordan, Martin Luther King, Gandhi
What was the last dream you remember?: I was a football player that could fly so I definitely had a really unfair advantage!
One word to describe yourself: Outgoing
Instagram name: @spencershaw18
How much money would you need to shave your hair off? None – it’s hair it would grow back!

ftape.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turnipcookie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->