Sports Illustrated Model Jessica White Arrested

inhirnamy137

Reaction score
Jessica White, who has appeared in Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit Edition, was arrested early Saturday morning outside Avenue Lounge in New York, a NYPD officer confirms to PEOPLE.

The model, 26, was charged with assault for striking another woman in the face and pulling her hair.

According to a complaint filed to the DA's office, White allegedly hit the woman numerous causing "lacerations, swelling and substantial pain."

White, who has been linked with both Sean Penn and Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Terrell Owens, was held in police custody for more than 12 hours.

Her lawyer told New York Post's Page Six, "The police report doesn't sound like Jessica, and she must have been provoked."
Thailan Pham

jessica-white-240.jpg

(people.com)

Hmmm

We have another Naomi Campbell on ours hands but without the cellphone.

I don't know her, I'm not familiar with her, but maybe she really was provoked. Everyone has a breaking point.

Some people say offensive things to others simply because they know that they can get away with it.

CLASSY. she was actually on a VH1 show where she was out with a football player and all the girls were being catty toward her and saying that she wasn't a real model and she seemed gracious even though i would have clawed their eyes out.

Don't know the full story, so I'm not going to think the worst of her.

CLASSY. she was actually on a VH1 show where she was out with a football player and all the girls were being catty toward her and saying that she wasn't a real model and she seemed gracious even though i would have clawed their eyes out.

Jessica replied with "Google me" then walked away :lol: It was the perfect thing to say at that moment. Made me love her!:heart:

Jessica replied with "Google me" then walked away :lol: It was the perfect thing to say at that moment. Made me love her!:heart:

I saw that episode and there was no need for Jessica to do that show. I like to think she's better than that (hopefully).

Regarding her arrest, I would love to see the shoes she was wearing when the cops took her away.

Oh dear, this is what gives models a bad name for themselves.

Its a bit scandalous but I still ride for Jessica. I need her in some new eds/campaigns asap!!!

i have to say this cracked me up...you know she was all "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM???"

^lol yeah, no kidding!!
and hello even STRONGER naomi campbell comparisons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->