Spring/Summer 2005 Runway Music

Holland_MULTIMEDIA* said:
:flower: Hey Dior, I all the different runway soundtracks made for Dior Homme by Readymade including both the "Follow Me" versions that are like 30 minutes long. I also have the "Victim of the Crime" and "Luster" collections. I have them saved on my computer right now most are around 15kb-25kb In total. Ill have to check my hard drive but I think there were like 3 versions of the Dior Homme S/S 2003 "Follow Me" collection and I have them all. Message me if you know a way to transfer the files to you.
[attachmentid=24795]
Damn, i wish I had gmail for things like this, then i could just email them. Heres a pic of the Dior Homme CD :angry: [attachmentid=24794][attachmentid=24796]

hey please send me the songs....
guys sorry for the multiply replies....

hello: i´m in the search for a song that i love from a chanel haute couture show, spring-summer 04, it´s absolutelly fantastic, it has piano and vilins in it but at the same time some beat to it and a guy sings but i cannot understand the words, just something like love is to......... and eyes... inside of you, god this is killing me, if soemone could ever give me any imformation i will much apretiate it, you can listen to it in www.parismodes.com, searching for chanel, thanks a lot!!

Oh I love that song! :flower: It's:

Sébastien Tellier - La Ritournelle

faboulous song

^_^ well i wan to hear it..but i couldn't find in itunes or kazaa, hwere ? saltavore? can you send it ?

Salvatore said:
Oh I love that song! :flower: It's:

Sébastien Tellier - La Ritournelle

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, there are no words to express how thankfull i am, i´ve been searching for it since that show :cry:, and endless thanks to you!!!!!!!!!:flower:, i never got the mail noticing your post and now i got one from that last post and i found this huge surprise!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dior Homme Fashion Show Summer Spring 2002 Soundtrack

Hello, I know this thread is a bit old but I just now joined the forums and I was reading this post threw hoping to find some information on """" Dior Homme Fashion Show back in the Summer/Spring of 2002""". I think it was titled Red Collection (Boys Don't Cry). What I really wanted to know was what the soundtrack was like. I know that it was made by a French artist Named Nicholas (by made, I dont know if that means it was original music or a mix of music). If anyone has any information on this could you please help me out.

I could use a tracklist, audio file, or anything. Even a VIDEO file of the show would be awesome if anyone knows a site that host old Dior Homme shows.

I found this from style.com "Set to the booming drum beats of near-naked Japanese Kodo musicians sampling '80s hits by Bow Wow Wow and Adam Ant, the Dior show had the allure of a magical circus parade. "

So please, any info on this would be AWESOME! Maybe Holland_MULTIMEDIA, NATAKU, or DIOT knows something.

Music at Marc by Marc Jacobs Spring 2006 RTW?

Anyone know what music was played at Marc by Marc Jacobs Spring 2006 RTW?

Scout Niblett-Hot to Death
Scout Niblett-Pom Poms
Scout Niblett-Kidnapped by Neptune

all mixed and interwined with eachother.

^ and Madonna/John Lennon and a wierd one in a different language :lol:

Does anyone know the soundtrack for Chloe SS05?
http://www.style.com/videos/S2005RTW/Video_CHLOE_RTWS05.html

Especially the last song in the video, where a guy sings over a bass. (Around 5:13)
The only lyrics I caught were something like "outside so cold, the tension high, drowning in..." I tried Googling it but got all these weird results...:blink:

Thanks so much in advance! :flower:

Does anyone know what the main song from Heatherette Spring 05 was?

Go here and click on video to watch: http://www.olympusfashionweek.com/spring2005/designers/heatherette/index.html

The song has been on The OC once also. It's a techno-y dance-y song and the lyrics are something like "Watch me walkin in the evening, No yes no I don't wanna be a _________" "Do you like my new bodyguard?" something something, those are really vague lyrics which are probably wrong, but i know it says "No yes no" each chorus. Anybody? Thanks...

Haha, im back...AGAIN. I found the mix!!! by downloading a bunch of whatever I could find, so if anyone is interested, the song is Pet - No Yes No and the mix is Michi Lange's SID rock club mix, and I found it on limewire. :flower:

Crea said:
Especially the last song in the video, where a guy sings over a bass.
The only lyrics I caught were something like "outside so cold, the tension high, drowning in..." I tried Googling it but got all these weird results...:blink:
It's been awhile but if anyone's interested, here's the (somewhat) full soundtrack for Chloe SS05:
http://www.filefactory.com/get/f.php?f=7f90401f74487d34c351c2ba

The last song with the guy I've been trying to find has been cut here though...with different lyrics and i STILL couldn't ID the song. In this version he comes in at 7:57 or so..
The lyrics I hear are "lust...called sin....king of the fools, when will it end..." ???? :huh: Any help would be reallyyy appreciated! :flower:

Crea said:
It's been awhile but if anyone's interested, here's the (somewhat) full soundtrack for Chloe SS05:
http://www.filefactory.com/get/f.php?f=7f90401f74487d34c351c2ba

The last song with the guy I've been trying to find has been cut here though...with different lyrics and i STILL couldn't ID the song. In this version he comes in at 7:57 or so..
The lyrics I hear are "lust...called sin....king of the fools, when will it end..." ???? :huh: Any help would be reallyyy appreciated! :flower:
Wow! Thankyou, im just trying to download it now :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->