Spring/Summer 2005 Runway Music

Does anyone had the list of Missoni.. ? I like one song that goes like : "Darkchild... in your eyes" ???
its not a slow song.. does anyone know ? i will hunt that song!! :alien:

wow how has this soundtrack of Galliano

brian said:
cos i'm in the mood....

john galliano spring 2005
nirvana, smells like teen spirit
beach boys, god only knows
freda payne, band of gold
unit 4+2, concrete and clay
nirvana, come as you are
the mamas and the papas, monday monday
nirvana, breed
the shangri-las, give him a great big kiss
jacky, white horses
the beatles, when i'm sixty-four
the beach boys, good vibrations
Guys anyone with this soundtrack it was so marvelous I wnat it so badly

Guys anyone does have the soundtrack of Lagerfeld Gallery so mmarvelous the lyrics goes
do youknow how to kiss kiss .. kiss kiss
let me show you how to kiss .. I love that soundtrack

Miss Galliano said:
Guys anyone does have the soundtrack of Lagerfeld Gallery so mmarvelous the lyrics goes

i also love that song!!, but it seems imposible to find :(

yes thaxx jr1 for the soundtrack do you have more to share it is always welcome for us I think... wellMoi aussi j'adore dior .. loved the last collection lol // zo gorgeous i did hear the track once when was in a club and also on itunes but then I forgot the name ...

Miss Galliano said:

i don't know if this is the right mix, but the song is "Kiss Kiss Kiss" by Ananda Project (kupper club mix). :flower:

korsakov911 said:
i don't know if this is the right mix, but the song is "Kiss Kiss Kiss" by Ananda Project (kupper club mix). :flower:

thank you very, very much!!!!!!!!!:flower: :heart: :woot:

thanxx let me give you a karma .. I almost has giving up searching .. u make my day thanxxx

and please, how about the iceberg music?? the one who say something like ''cause we... are!!.......'' :( i know it's bit but if you saw the show u can recognize it!!

Hi guys...:smile:

Does anyone know where can I download the music of YSL runway??
I loved that spanish tone in the music, I want to download it to my mobile phone ..It will be a great tone.

taz said:
Hi guys...:smile:

Does anyone know where can I download the music of YSL runway??
I loved that spanish tone in the music, I want to download it to my mobile phone ..It will be a great tone.
sorry i dunno ... i gonna watch it for you

kinkexplosion said:
i need the music from

- miu miu
- prada

thanks thanks thanks

I just know the miu miu one, it's by PUFFY or PUFFY AmiYumi.. but i dont know the title! I know its sung by them cause when i saw cartoon network, they use the same song for Scobby Doo OST :wink:

If someone knew the title please let me know, i want to download it - but i dont know the title~ :innocent:

anyone with the soundtrack from lagerfeld gallery or a list ... help out me i know only kiss kiss kiss but the soundrackt is great

Miss Galliano said:
anyone with the soundtrack from lagerfeld gallery or a list ... help out me i know only kiss kiss kiss but the soundrackt is great

can i ask you two things:

-where did you see the complete show?
-did you find the same version of "kiss kiss kiss" by ananda project played on the show?, because i have downloaded several versions but none of them similar to the one played there, if you did, will you tell me the the name of the right version, thanks a lot!!

brian said:
cos i'm in the mood....

john galliano spring 2005
nirvana, smells like teen spirit
beach boys, god only knows
freda payne, band of gold
unit 4+2, concrete and clay
nirvana, come as you are
the mamas and the papas, monday monday
nirvana, breed
the shangri-las, give him a great big kiss
jacky, white horses
the beatles, when i'm sixty-four
the beach boys, good vibrations

I've been looking for a download of this everywhere.
Does anyone have one?

china doll said:
I just know the miu miu one, it's by PUFFY or PUFFY AmiYumi.. but i dont know the title! I know its sung by them cause when i saw cartoon network, they use the same song for Scobby Doo OST :wink:

If someone knew the title please let me know, i want to download it - but i dont know the title~ :innocent:

"Friends Forever" (opening songng song) japanese version
"Teen TITANS"

=)

No one asked about Valentino....:cry: I loved the music!Kind of hiphoppish.

The first song in the opening sounds like an Egyptian type beat by M.I.A....Does anyone know the song list?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->