Spring/Summer 2005 Runway Music

Sorry to still talking about this...but for me season 2005 was the best one...

Alessandro dell acqua: party crashers - radio4

But i'm looking for the blumarine list show...
I know there's a version of "Fancy" from reba Mc entire (the original is horrible:yuk: ), but I can't get the version that they used at the runway.
And the other one i got is minnie ripperton - "I'm a Woman " (excellent track!)
PS: I have something to comment, I wrote to the people from the Blumarine page, asking if they can give me the full list of the tracks of the s/s 2005...and nobody didn't even answer me!!! I'm like...what is wrong!!?? why the hell do they put an e mail address for info and stuff and they didn't answer!??? is it only for buying thei stuff? I think it's so disgracefull for a brand to have that kind of behaviour.
I'm still looking for the others tracks

What about the Fendi Show!!!?? or Valentino???
does anyone know more about this season!???
Please:flower:

let me recall...Valentino used

MIA-Hombre
Nenah Cherry-I've got you under my skin
Black Eyed Peas-Hands Up

i think i'm missing 1 song...:blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
korsakov!!! LOVE YOU!!!:heart:

Great songs at valentino right!?

Love the list, i enjoying it right now thanxs!

what about Roberto Cavalli. does any one know any of the mixes played at the show. I know they are hard to find, but please if any one has any idea of who those songs are I'll be more than happy to know thanks!!

Emanuel Ungaro spring summer 2005

People
sorry to post this, when it is such an old show but I loved it!
Remember the last one with Giambattista Valli?
The theme was Greece, and all its islands

I have the full show...but i would love to get the whole soundtrack of it...in mp3 I mean...

I supossed it's a special mix for the show, because it sounded unique...
anyone has info about where I can get it?

Thanks everybody!:woot:

I know the barbie girl version

siamit said:
Hi...just watched the show and I think the very first part of the Imagine montage was sung by Eva Cassidy :flower:

Also....does anyone know who did the Barbie Girl song for the Dior show? It was such a cool and original sounding remix!

THE dior 2005 s/s barbie girl version is Axel Boys Quartet and I know a website where you can get it just mail me on the forum.....

Sure, No problem. Just trying to help other dior lovers. I've already listened to this song, Barbie Girl, like 20 times, its so good!!
I just wished I still had the 2005 s/s dior video!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if this has been posted already, but does anyone know where I can get a hold of this years Victoria Secret's playlist? :smile:

oooh! i love the VS 2005 show. great music! Specially the Russian part. :heart: thanks crea for the links.

soundtrack

Miss Galliano said:
it doesn't seem to work for me to post it guys i have a virus on my pc
Well you guys just send me a private message i will send it via msn messenger if you want to have ..

John Galliano, Spring 2005 soundtrack

I've been looking for this everywhere. I saw the video of the show on his website but it's not up anymore. It was an amazing mix of music. Can anyone help?

? does anyone know the name of the songs and/or the singers for the cacharel runway show spring 2005?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->