Spring/Summer 2006 Runway Music

^ Yeah, it's Goldfrapp - Ooh La La and Train. The track with the guy singing Ive heard before, but I think this version of the song is a backwards-played version of the original that I heard. Bloody DJs lol

^Ive only heard that full Balenciaga soundtrack like twice ever in my life and I still remember how awesome it was.

^^Where did you hear it? I've heard the music on the style.com video, but of course, that's only a short clip...

I remember watching the whole show video (along with all of Nicholas' Balenciaga collection videos since the beginning to 2006) at the Balenciaga exhibit at the Louvre's Musée des Arts Décoratifs...and I sooo regret not asking if it was possible to get DVD copies of the shows...not that they would have given it to me, but...:innocent:

^ I was at a hair salon with my friend years ago and they were playing it on some channel (???) and I remember the soundtrack. It sounded fantastic.
Even channels such fashionchannel.it don't have the video/soundtrack for that show (as well as Balenciaga 2005 shows).

Does anyone know the song that goes "Oh Wow" here at Lanvin Spring 2006 Womens? 6:57 - 8:01.

Hi! I know we're talking about S/S 2010 runway music here, but I need your help to know what's the album/artist/song of the Lagerfeld Gallery S/S 2006 show at the beginning of the video and at 3:40

http://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/show.aspx/video/id,2834

I know that part of the soundtrack is by Goldfrapp, but I don't have find the other songs yet!
Thanks in advance!!!! :D

vogue.co.uk

the first song is by scissor sisters. it's called filthy gorgeous.

If anyone cares here are all the songs from Alexander McQueen's show in order.

"Spellbound" - Siouxsie and the Banshees
"Cherry Bomb" by The Runaways
"Can't Stop" by Missy Elliot
"Rock Steady" by Aretha Franklin (Unkown Remix)
"Sh!tlist" by L7
"Can The Can" by Suzi Quatro
"Nutbush City Limits" by Tina Turner
"River Deep Mountain High" by Tina Turner (Finale Song)

I've been trying to get the Louis Vuitton soundtrack for ages now! All the old download links are dead. If anyone has it, id really really appreciate it if you re uploaded it! Thanks :D

Does anybody know the remix of Ladytron's Soft Power played at the Givenchy couture show? I guess it was a custom-made slow version specially for the show, but maybe someone has it?

I found a better video of Chanel Spring 2006. Does anyone know the second song and the last song (the French one)?

^ I would also like to know the song at 3:37. TIA

I want to know the French song too, it's so gorgeous, I tired to search it by the lyrics but didn't find anything :( Gonna keep trying, tho!

Could someone please re-upload Givenchy ready-to-wear spring 2006 soundtrack?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->