Spring / Summer 2010 Runway Music

VERSACE's original runway soundtrack only has 2 songs,the first one is Amanda Blank - DJ,but how about the second one?Anyone knows?I searched the post and youtube,but I got nothing

I want to know too!!!! I have looked for it everywhere, it sounds like M.I.A mixed with something, but can't find!!

One of the trackS from Alexander Wang's show is : Spank Rock: Backyard Betty (Two Fingers Remix) but the track you're trying to find... uhm doesn't sound like M.I.A.Hope the track helps

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay found it... Shake It To The Ground remix with Rye Rye and M.I.A...

But now... Whitch one...

^^you know what...it doesn't seem it's Rye Rye...I mean, the song is includes but I think it's another one...the question is which one

^^that's what I said...
Gosh..that track has been really difficult to find it!

I have some ideas of who can sing that song: Amanda Blank, Kid Sister, M.I.A., Santogold...dunno who else.
I mention them coz they are related to the same labels (mad decent/downtown records), associated acts (with spank rock/major lazer/diplo/dj blaqstarr)

btw, has someone found the version of Dj Blaqstarr - Shake it to the ground??

Can anyone Id the first song? Somebody toldme that the song is by Jarvis Cocker but I just can't find it

Can someone please upload Gossip's cover of Love Lockdown that was used at Gucci?

The very first song played at Lanvin (the strings) is:

Ravel "String Quartet in F - 4. Vif et Agite"

Does anybody know who is the artist of the song Perfidia played at Lanvin? That's the first spanish one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndresKlayr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->