Stars without Make-Up!!

I think gwen with make up and gwen without make up are both pretty in different way ^_^
And Britney + Cameron + Christina Aplegate + Calista Flockhart are just... unbelievable :blink:
Are those for real?? :question:

BooBah said:
they so didnt get their noses done!!! well, obviously i dont know, but i really dont think it looks like they did. u can always tell a nose job a mile off e.g. lisa kudrow/ sarah michelle gellar!!!:innocent:

yeah i get wot u mean about the young pics. they look good tho!!!!

I don't know if anyone is still reading this thread but... Sarah Michelle ghellar's nose is real Her mom has the same nose.

by the way, there are some noses you can't tell have been done. For example, J-lo!

Attachments

• jlo.jpg
    jlo.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 52
  • jlo2.jpg
    jlo2.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited by a moderator:
Moriah said:
by the way, there are some noses you can't tell have been done. For example, J-lo!

J.Lo had her nose job done before 98, look for earlier photos, the difference is QUITE visible

Venusia said:
They were pretty young in the first three pics, it was before they got their noses done, you don't really expect a 14 year old to wear make up all the time. I actually don't think they look so different without it.

They got their noses done? :shock:

I actually think that Paris looks better without makeup.

Angelina Jolie

Attachments

• angelina_jolie.jpg
    angelina_jolie.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 87
Salma Hayek

Attachments

• no_makeup_salma_hayek.jpg
    no_makeup_salma_hayek.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 37
Charlize Theron

Attachments

• charlize_theron.jpg
    charlize_theron.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 45
O_o that's a very unflattering pic of Calista... Gwen look good and so does a lot more. Au natural is often the most beautiful look, but makeup is great fun as well. :smile:

Jodie Foster

Attachments

• no_makeup_jodie_foster.jpg
    no_makeup_jodie_foster.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 19
..In Charlize's defend that pic is for a movie where she had tons of makeup on to make her look less attractive. =)

Liv Tyler

Attachments

• no_makeup_liv_tyler.jpg
    no_makeup_liv_tyler.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 51
LoveKylie said:
..In Charlize's defend that pic is for a movie where she had tons of makeup on to make her look less attractive. =)

Good....I am glad that someone said this. She had TONS of theatrical makeup on for the movie 'Monster' in this pic. This is not what she looks like normally.

btw...Liv looks beautiful w/o makeup

Penelope Cruz

Attachments

• penelope_cruz_2.jpg
    penelope_cruz_2.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 32
I'm sorry. But the non makeup pictures have the doofiest looking facial expressions. Even with makeup they'd look rediculous!

If mka olsen got their noses done, where are all the pictures during their recovery with nose casts and bruised eyes..c'mon people! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alantrabriggs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->