Stars without Make-Up!!

Angelina Jolie is hands down just flawless w/o make-up. I love that pic of her so much and she has a lovely tan there. :heart:

13096999xy.jpg

13096784hu.jpg

Alicia Silverstone & Renee Zellweger

Oh my, Renee... :sick:

IMO Liv Tyler's the one who looks the best without makeup. I always see tons of candid pics of her where she's clearly wearing no makeup and still look gorgeous!

dancingellecat said:
Agreed. Whether you do everything in your power to stop it or not, it's not going to magically go away. It's an out appearance, people, grow up - YOU'RE the ones that are ugly, etc. Speaking in terms of personality.

i think it's the same that people judge by the appearance too, not to mention without make up.

I would prefer to be no makeup~ at least it is true, and not that ugly if they stop using makeup to predent they are amazing beautiful.

Brazilian Girl said:
Oh my, Renee... :sick:

IMO Liv Tyler's the one who looks the best without makeup. I always see tons of candid pics of her where she's clearly wearing no makeup and still look gorgeous!

Never has a sour face been so apprriately used. I find it fascinating that a woman as physically unattractive as Renee can make it so big. I mean...she looks so terrible even in meticulously applied make-up, the best light imaginable and her ideal weight. Hollywood sure is a kind place these days...just imagine a face like that - which was not attached to a dynamic creature such as Mae West - making it big in Hollywood before 1960. I think not....

I'm sorry if someone likes Renee a lot - I just find her presence and reputation as a big gorgeous star rather annoying. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I always thought that bare-faced Liv Tyler looked like the wife of that chef Jamie (Oliver?). Maybe the Brits here would know who I'm talking about :smile:

I completely agree with the negative comments about Renee! How old is she anyway? She looks about 50 in that photo of her sans makeup! :unsure:

Guys...I always thought celebs were perfect. But now it's like I don't believe into Santa anymore. They look all like you and me! Great , guys, I feel so much better now . Thank you so much for sharing those pics of Alicia Silverstone. She looks fu*** normal! B)

a lot of these pics they are just wearing less makeup. like all the angelina pics she is still wearing a lot of makeup, it is just less.

Icon said:
Cameron Diaz
cameron.jpg

Madonna
madonna.jpg

Christina Applegate
christina.jpg

Alicia Silverstone
asilverstone2.jpg

Oprah
ow2.jpg

Chrsitina
aguilera-2.jpg

now i know why celebs get angry when papparzi takes thier pictures.

same here brazilian girl..that is the reason why that i adore liv tyler so much.she is herself

Found this on socialitelife.com......I was going to put it in candids, but I thought it might scare people :lol:

Attachments

• whitneysold.jpg
    whitneysold.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 56
I think... alot alot of celebs still look hot without make up, unfortunately papers always print really unflattering pictures where ANYONE would look unattractive. But especially in days of paparazzi pics I've seen many many celebs that are still outstandingly pretty without (alot of) makeup.

wow...that's so sad... i personally think it doesn't matter if celebrities aren't pretty. i think renee's beautiful in her own way, and she's very talented as well. (have you seen bridget jones? :D)
anywhoo.. i thought most of the celebrities without makeup looked worse than normal people.. O_o... i think candid pictures don't give do them any justice..

here's one of sienna sans makeup
my.php

compared to with makeup
my.php

she's still very pretty au naturel. :D i think she knows how to use makeup to enhance...not mask her beauty.

^ Sienna still looks gorgeous!!

What makes them look worse is the pictures. I'm sure they wouldn't look half as bad if they were posing normally. Alicia Silverstone just looks horrible! She defenitely deserves a :sick:

i'm not 100% positive if she is or isn't in this one, but still looks good :huh:
h1327qxluvc3mm.jpg

i know she isnt in this one
tr1jz8ra.jpg

hollywoodsbest.net

her makeup is always natural so i think she still looks good w/ or w/out it :]

i'll post some more of other celebs later.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->