Stella McCartney F/W 2015.16 Paris

I used to say to myself, If I could be a tall, skinny, rich woman for a week, I want to wear all the masculine looks at Celine. But after seeing the latest collection from Celine (color moi confused) and this..I'm switching to Stella. Love love!

The asymmetric knitted looks were beautiful, however I did not understand those random ewok looks that appeared! Some of the silhouettes were slightly unflattering but it's a definite improvement from last season's snore fest.

the off shoulder looks reminded me of Dior..

but besides that, this is perfect!!

Usually find Stella quite boring but I quite liked this collection and some of the cuts are just lovely!!!

This is as bad as it gets ..... Never fear for Daddy 's in the audience to give moral and maybe even financial support .....oth wise how does this crap compete ?!!

Not super amazed by this collection but still looks stunning and nonchalant. Who knows the stylist who did the show this season?

https://www.youtube.com/user/FatalefashionIII

Such a great collection from Stella!

The opening coats, ribbed knit looks and the closing looks are so elegant.

The only thing I can do without are the yeti monstrosities, otherwise it would have been a solid collection.

This is as bad as it gets ..... Never fear for Daddy 's in the audience to give moral and maybe even financial support .....oth wise how does this crap compete ?!!

yep :rolleyes: i walk straight past her collections in the dept stores every time

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openfall
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->