Stephanie Pratt

KayPink

Reaction score
I searched and didn't find a thread on her so I figured I'd start one. I really like her style on The Hills, it's really unique and fun. Plus, I always love her hair and makeup. Anyone know how to get her look of cherry-red glossy lips? I can't seem to find a good gloss that also has that pop of color to it without being washed out.

10_stephanie.jpg

image from mtv.com

I have the solution to your problem! The Philosophy Kiss Me Lip Balm! It works wonders :P I have it in the red shade and it really looks like that on my lips :wink:

I also really like the way she dresses. Thanks for starting this thread!
Here are a few other images (source : mtv.com)

03_stephanie-heidi.jpg

03_stephanie.jpg

lol...sorry I think it's kinda funny that there is a thread on her now..

Yeah her style is really unique :rolleyes:

:rofl: What's next? A thread on Spencer Pratt.

all these people from 'the hills' are getting so much exposure here...haha

Yeah her style is really unique :rolleyes:

:rofl: What's next? A thread on Spencer Pratt.

My exact same sentiments...there's a lot of these reality "stars" with threads...Though most of 'em aren't deserving of one, somehow people still decide to add them on here...I'm speechless :shock::rofl:

I thought Heidi was enough already...
But I'd love to have a Spencer thread! :brows:

whnever i think of stephanie i just remember that hippie band she wore to fidm on a episode of the hills...

Um what style? She really should not have a thread... I think she tries to be LA hipster/hippie chic at the same time but fails miserable.

^:rofl: she really has no sense of style, nor can she cultivate her own, to be honest :lol:

haha I find it really ironic that people are bashing that I started this thread, and yet still visiting and commenting on it... seems she was indeed worthy of a thread, for better or worse!!

haha I find it really ironic that people are bashing that I started this thread, and yet still visiting and commenting on it... seems she was indeed worthy of a thread, for better or worse!!

Do not worry dear:flower:. If you want to make a thread on her, you have every right to. If someone thinks she doesn't deserve a thread or that she has no style, he/she's free NOT to visit this thread.

^^^^ Right on FashionJunkie :mohawk: completely agree..
You don't have to like the person or their style,but really what's the point of going to their thread and wasting a post?

She has an uncanny resemblance to Evan Rachel Wood (Pre-Marilyn Manson).

askmen.com
evenrachelwoodpicture1yn5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KHERLAK
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->