helena christenson (dailymail)

Attachments

• helena1.jpg
    helena1.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 11
  • helena2.jpg
    helena2.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 21
Scarlett Johansson rehearsing for the Nobel Prize Concert.

5zfcr8.jpg

fadedyouthblog

i think she stills cute.

Last edited by a moderator:
scarlett looks good without makeup and so does Kirsten Dunst. but Helena Christensen looks homely in those pics.. she looks like she's had a hard life or something.

mecari, please put your source for your image or it will be deleted.

TOO pale?

I don't consider myself too pale. I am light complected, and if that's how she is... um, so what?

Scarlett looks quite pretty and natural, as for Helena, I see her all the time in my neighborhood; with or without make up I think she looks like an ugly mess.

Cheryl Cole has got to be one of the most gorgeous celebs I've ever seen.

Yeah, but she isn't make-up free there, although it is minimal...

Helena looks like she has just woken up. I think Scarlett looks nice in that pic without make-up on.

Hey all :-)

I decided to post some pics of celebs without make-up too. As far as I've seen they haven't been posted before.
enjoy:flower:

we start with Kim Kardashian, a really beautiful woman, as you can see in this pic

2988318_ea9cb51d6b.jpg

Next is Nicole Richie. Since she gave birth, we often see pics of her, looking totally naturally. And I love it!!!

2988326_63725c2834.jpg

Hayden Pannetiere. really cute girl.

2988296_044eb83553.jpg

that's all for now.
source is jolie.de

Yeah, but she isn't make-up free there, although it is minimal...
I think she is make-up free. It was during Mount Kilimanjaro climb. I´ve seen more pics of her without make-up and she really does have a great skin.

Kim and Hayden look really good without make-up.

Hayden looks good in that picture without make-up. I don't understand why she always overdo it and looks like a sl*t.. She's so young and needs like a minimal make-up to look beautiful

KIM looks far more beautiful without makeup, when she does have makeup she looks so old and tacky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelkt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->