Stephanie Pratt

I loved the dress she wore when they were in the club in last night's episode... it was a green bustier dress by Foley I think?

She kind of reminds me of Kate Hudson. Especially in this Screen Cap I captured off of Mtv.com

stephaniekatehudsonlikexp4.png

I think Stephanie is a really pretty girl, I like her best with straight hair, like in the photos below... =)

stephaniehillscollage1tag7.png

Screen Caps taken by me: from: MTV.com. Credit me for the collage. I tagged it with my Blog.

i totally luv kate more.....
but i do like her style~ (finally a thread for her!!)

Wireimage/LCO

She-Pratt at the hills finale

2922ouc.jpg

24z9krb.jpg

wvzsdz.jpg

She looks really different at The Hills finale.. and not in a good way :rolleyes:

I wonder why her hair looks so much better in pics than it does on the show..:unsure:

Lauren Conrad and Stephanie Pratt, aka She-Pratt, party with a mystery blonde at Goa nightclub in Los Angeles on Thursday.

justjared (Gary Sun/WENN)

I stopped watching the hills last season i couldnt take anymore of Spencer and heidi:ninja:...but for those that do watch Lauren and stephanie are friends? I assumed they would dislike each other because of her brother?

^ Yea. Stephanie and Lauren had class together and Stephanie went up to her and apologized. They became friends and Spencer hates it. Stephanie seems pretty genuine.

ook thanks^^ I guess not all Pratts are evil

there is not to much photos of this girl right? i kind of like her style! but i want more pics!!! :s

The blue dress actually looks ok...best I've seen her look but that is not saying much. She does have some great legs though^_^

Another Hills' girl thread. They're really popular nowadays I guess.

She wears a tad too much foundation and it doesn't look very natural. Aside from that, her style is the same as the Lauren Conrad girl.

Very LA trendy. B)

Stephanie attended In Touch weekly summer party

Laguna Lovers

Her hair and boobs look good, but she looks kinda orange... Thanks for posting the pics!

I'm surprised how friendly she and Lauren are....she looked cute at the finale.

^me too. Im so confused. Especially considering how vile spencer and heidi are, I find it hard to believe that they are such good friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefashionfetishist
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->