Stephen Gan

He looks so much better with long hair. Here, at the Chanel Paris-Shanghai after party.

[women.sohu.com]

Attachments

• q9.JPG
    q9.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 10
Uniqlo campaign video. Everyone dubbed in Korean :blink:

Chanel Paris-Shanghai, a short film by Karl Lagerfeld.

Marcelle Bittar vai apresentar o Supermodel of the World com Chanel Iman

Esta iG Gente conta em primeira mão: Chanel Iman vai ter companhia das boas para apresentar a final do concurso 'Supermodel of the World', pilotado pela Ford Models na próxima quinta: a brasileiríssima Marcele Bittar.

O evento, que acontece na Casa Fasano, em São Paulo, tem também a participação de Stephen Gan, o editor e fundador da luxuosa revista “Visionaire”. Por lá, será escolhida a próxima new face da agência. Detalhe: são 37 países concorrentes e a brasileira da vez é Bruna Tiedt, de Blumenau, de 16 anos. Dedos cruzados.

ow.ly

Stephen Gan will be a guest judge! :wink: wow! I have no idea he was born in my country :woot:

Lavinray ... Can you provide a translation for us, please ? ... per the Community rules.

Here's a vague translation: :flower:

Marcelle Bittar is going to present the Supermodel of the World with Chanel Iman
This iG People count in first hand: Chanel Iman is going to have company of the good for present to final of the contest 'Supermodel of the World', flown by the Ford Models in the near farm: to very Brazilian Marcele Bittar.

The event, that happens in home Fasano, in São Paulo, has also the participation of Stephen Gan, the publisher and founder of the luxurious magazine "Visionaire". That way, will be chosen to near new face of the agency. Detail: healthy 37 concurrent countries and to Brazilian of the time is Bruna Tiedt, of Blumenau, of 16 years. Fingers crossed.

ow.ly

I didn't know he was Philippine-born. Hurray! :D I love his work for V. V has always been about art and fashion and I believe it's never deviated from its roots.

São Paulo: Day 6

152-500x332.jpg

Chanel Iman & Stephen Gan

supermodeloftheworld

Ford Supermodel Of The World 2010 Sao Paulo: Spectacle!
by Wayne

The Ford Models Supermodel 2010 finale held at the massive Casa Fasano space provided the hordes of photographers with a feast of photo-ops, from the 36 beauties in competition, Balenciaga babe Chanel Iman,a Margiela clad Stephen Gan, local star Marcelle Bittar to every male model on Ford Brazil’s audacious board. Throw in a live samba band led by 4 sizzling dancers, hot beats by a banging DJ and floods of Sao Paulo’s beautiful people and what you have was a spectacle!

IMG_7301.jpg

V founder and creative director, Stephen Gan with Ford director, Caroline Poznanski

IMG_7384.jpg

Chanel Iman with Stephen Gan

All pics courtesy of Betty Sze for MODELS.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"