V #56 November/December 2008 : Beyonce by Bruce Weber

thanks kokob. for the rest of the magazine.
it's as bad as the rest ....

is it this the best of 2008 ?
i mean it's poor ... though i would love to know what is the picture down Hussein Chalayan's last show ?! is that an exhibition ?! :blink: i wanna know ...
and what is that poor dead beast that looks like an ancestral lost animal ?!
not sure that was the best idea to put it next to the celebrity lesbian couple of the year, though ....... :huh:

Sigh, now I'm saddened. I was looking forward to making UHQ scans of Beyonce's editorial. Now I have the magazine with no reason to even open it.

:shock:

sometimes I buy magazines and I read them

but maybe that's just me

I don't understand the best of 2008 thing; it looks like something they made 5 minutes before deadline on Paint?

I don't understand the best of 2008 thing; it looks like something they made 5 minutes before deadline on Paint?

I agree and I can't even understand why those moments made it to this.

There's not much in V to read but you really have no use for it krogjok? I didn't want to buy it so maybe you could ship it to me just PM me. ^_^

Sometimes I buy magazines and don't ever get round to reading them, because life gets in the way, and then it gets to a point where the sight of them acts as a reminder about my total unproductivity, when there's a pile of newspapers reproaching me at the foot of my bed and two unread Vanity Fairs hidden in a drawer, under September's Vogue Italia.

This is a great issue. Love the Cedric Buchet ed, and the Kristy ed is stunning!

minus1 Thank you for the scan. This is brilliant. If we can have something like this, think of all the money I can save and only get the issue that I really want!
:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->