Stevie Dance - Stylist

Its lovely to see her getting some good press. Word is that she is working for very little money at Russh and wont be much longer..

Russh always has problems with staff & money! It's such a great magazine, the team must work so hard to get it out. I hope Stevie sticks around...or rather I hope that she is looked after at Russh.

^I thought the same about Russh. I think before Natalie was the editor a woman named Charlotte was? Then she just got replaced; I never knew what happened with that, they didn't talk about it in the issue

i-D summer 2010

ph. will davidson
model. julia nobis

northern star's scans

i-D May 2009
She Hit Me & It Felt Like A Kiss
Text by Ben Reardon
Styling Stevie Dance
Model Emma Balfour

northern star's scans

Thank you for posting that editorial....Emma is my favourite model ever!

I love her work. Thanks for posting it all! we have a lot of issues of Russh to catch up on...

I was looking through the latest RUSSH, and Stevie's become Editor now?

I can't believe she's behind all these lovely editorials!.
I kept thinking it was a man, and that they probably had a few stevies, silly me! :lol:
anyway, she's amazing.. I love 'the heart is a lonely hunter', one of my favorite editorials of the last few years, very quiet and perfectly balanced.. and the rest of her stuff is pretty amazing as well, she may not be Australian but she captures the spirit of Australia (at least what a foreigner associates it with!) so well and the beach palettes she often uses never feel overdone. :heart:

The heart is a lonely hunter is my favourite too!!

I am fairly sure she is Australian.....
Her aesthetic is is so Australian, I would be so surprised if she was not!

styling seafolly 2010
img2188copy9978152.jpg

jess hart's blog

Its lovely to see her getting some good press. Word is that she is working for very little money at Russh and wont be much longer..

I have heard this rumour a while as well, as she's supposedly had a couple of overseas offers.

She's done some styling for i-D magazine too, right?

More of her style, saw these few that hadn't been posted up here..

steviestyl.jpg

tumblr_kp0g8oU4vx1qzfe8yo4_500.jpg

steviestyl2.jpg

stevieet.jpg

Russh blog + harperandharley.com

I love her work for Russh, I just wish I could find the magazine where I live in the states! Lets hope that Russh keeps her on board, she's done wonderous things for the magazine. Btw, her style is amazing, no? :smile:

Russh Australia October/November 2010:

Austin
Model: Ashley Smith
Photographer: Will Anderson
Fashion Editor: Stevie Dance

scans by whippie

She looks so young. Hell, she probably is really young, right? Does anyone know what she was doing before Russh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->