Stuart Weitzman F/W 2018.19 : Gisele Bundchen & Doutzen Kroes by Inez & Vinoodh

This campaign is all kinds of amazing! Classic I&V :heart: Thank you so much for posting all the images! I love them all, especially the shot of Doutzen in jeans holding one of the legs. And no Gigi in sight to ruin it all. Or perhaps Gigi is the anonymous leg model :rofl:

I don't like it. It's very snob. Basically, they are telling us, we are expensive because we hired expensive models but the creativity is nowhere to be found. Those shoes are hideous and so are the bags. A typical campaign for model followers.

Kinda 90s or 00s mixed together. I like this. Refreshing, if compared to those myriads of pseudo-conceptual or warm coloured campaigns. Glamourous.

I actually really don't like these. They all feel awkward and lacking creativity. Also I&V- just boring. boring. boring.

I'm a bit tired of the SW formula but great modelling, great hair and all.
To bad the bags & shoes are hideous...I mean, except for the Nudist sandals, this is not appealing at all.

To bad the bags & shoes are hideous...I mean, except for the Nudist sandals, this is not appealing at all.

It's like David Yurman! Interesting campaigns, terrible, tacky pieces. I mean, just look at those sateen booties. :sick:

The campaign looks fine, but I'm left wondering whether Raquel was busy. Because she's the one girl who does this style of I&V way more justice. Everything was modelled after her anyway, even the hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->