FROM UK HARPER'S BAZAAR FEBRUARY 2018

Yes at Rianne!
Who's the stunning black girl?

From left to right I see:
I guess the show opener Sophie koella
Rianne
I can't recognise her
Hayett McCarthy

It's not much different from the previous campaigns, but it looks nice and I like the cast

It looks a bit different, more urban than ethereal though. I like the composition, looks promising.

One thing is sure, the Chloé customer won't be shocked by it. I'm curious about it even if it's the usual Chloé stuff.

Rianne looks great here - she really catches your eye the most in the shot (although if they hadn't pushed that stunning girl in the back so far away that mightn't have been the case :rolleyes:) Hayett McCarthy is superfluous here.

Do we have any confirmation that's Rianne? It looks like Felice Noordhoff to me, but I could be wrong. Not sure about the girl in the back - Theresa Hayes, maybe? This looks very pedestrian to me - even moreso than usual with Chloé campaigns these days.

Rianne could have handled this alone. No need for those fillers.

Anyway, i'm curious to see more of it. It looks promising.

Did Jing Wen’s pics make to the final results like an official campaign? Or just online promo?

I hate when they use girls as fillers in campaigns like this. Either book them don't; but don't lessen them to background props for the main 'stars' of the campaign

I honestly don't like any of the pictures so far. And did they really just cut Jing off in the print ad?

It would be a real shame if they cut Jing off from the print ad because honestly she's the star of the campaign. She shines brighter than Rianne here IMO.

Good to see Jing, want more her shots :smile:

Unfortunately this isn't working. It's very chaotic and cluttered. There is too much to look at. This doesn't do the clothes justice. The way the girls are posing distorts the clothes. I thought she would reinvent it, instead it looks like a parody of Chloe. We all know the collection was fresh and fabulous, but you wouldn't know it by looking at this dull and awkward campaign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->