Suggestions?

wyatt.

Reaction score
my mom's birthday is coming up. i don't know what to get her. she's like a classy not hippie but environmentalist sorta... i dunno how to describe what she wears. it's pretty much plain colors. etc etc.

i don't know what to get her. she says she wants to change her style sorta blah blah... i was thinking maybe i would get her a pair a stilettos as a joke and she could take them back and get whatever she wanted...unless she wanted to keep them. pssh. :shock:

umm...she doesn't really have a preference...uhh...

she has a lot of RL jeans and uhh...she like armani but uhh...that's a little...no.

umm...i got her chanel chance once but she doesn't like it...hmm..she's hard.

Maybe a nice piece of jewelry with a semi-precious stone (jade, amethyst, turquoise, etc.)

Originally posted by blumarine@Jan 15th, 2004 - 8:40 pm
One simple word for a simply perfect gift:
SPA!
Excellent suggestion! B)

Originally posted by loserunit@Jan 15th, 2004 - 8:44 pm
my mom's birthday is coming up. i don't know what to get her. she's like a classy not hippie but environmentalist sorta... i dunno how to describe what she wears. it's pretty much plain colors. etc etc.

i don't know what to get her. she says she wants to change her style sorta blah blah... i was thinking maybe i would get her a pair a stilettos as a joke and she could take them back and get whatever she wanted...unless she wanted to keep them. pssh. :shock:
Enviromental sorta... I think of Origins.. cleansers and stuff like that... my mom is hard too.. everything I get her... "you shouldnt have spent your money" lol its like forget it..good old cash is the way to her heart :heart:

thanks everybody. i guess my dad and sister got her a lot of riding stuff because she jumps horse, as does my sister, and it was from all of us i guess.

miss caitie rolls and i got her a knitting book though called stich n b*tch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honeybabe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->