Susan Sarandon

Crikey!! The last look is too much! That dress could have been lifted a tad. But when you have such a mediocre pageant-like dress, how else will you get the attention?

Given her lush figure, etc. I feel the slit is overdone. Great sunnies, and her skin looks fabulous.

Much better.

Susan Sarandon attends the "Loveless (Nelyubov)" screening during the 70th annual Cannes Film Festival at Palais des Festivals on May 18, 2017 in Cannes, France.

k0aGjru.jpg

5DINj9K.jpg

251o5DD.jpg

zimbio.com

Indeed, however I'd have ditched the jacket and went for a more masculine collar. Nothing screams timeless class like a white shirt tucked into a tight fitted floor-length skirt. The leather would've stopped it from looking dated.

At the Mercedes-Benz showcase for Berlin Fashion Week in Germany on Wednesday
Qby7nh9.jpg

dailymail.co.uk​

Another black suit. I'm sure her wardrobe is filled with black suits in every cut and detail imaginable.

Susan Sarandon attends the Vanessa Schindler presented by Mercedes-Benz & ELLE defile during 'Der Berliner Mode Salon' Spring/Summer 2018 at Kronprinzenpalais on July 6, 2017 in Berlin, Germany.
0mw2jM9.jpg

zC3Wccb.jpg

zimbio​

SUSAN SARANDON Out in Berlin 07/06/2017

credit: hawtcelebs

Susan Sarandon attends the Human Flow Party during the 74th Venice Film Festival at San Clemente Palace Hotel on September 1, 2017 in Venice, Italy.
86ziVc0.jpg

qesQ4KB.jpg

zimbio​

Actress Susan Sarandon attends the premiere of the movie "The Private Life of a modern Woman" presented out of competition at the 74th Venice Film Festival on September 3, 2017 at Venice Lido. / AFP PHOTO / Tiziana FABI
UA9pDj3.jpg

lQy3hwq.jpg

GiYI2y4.jpg

zimbio​

Would've dismissed this look, but must say that cuff adds a nice touch. Also, her hair and shoes works well here.

Beautiful but wearing sunglasses is not a good idea imo.

Beautiful but wearing sunglasses is not a good idea imo.

I don't actually know why she's so obsessed with them. It makes her outfit look more casual than RC formal.

I like them ... but I imagine there's glare and she's wearing them for practical reasons. Maybe her eyes are sensitive to the flash. I like this last look ... flashback to Thelma & Louise.

Susan Sarandon attends FX and Vanity Fair Emmy Celebration at Craft on September 16, 2017 in Century City, California.
Z5gDwwD.jpg

4vinfbb.jpg

zimbio​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
regbijs123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->