Susan Sarandon

Susan Sarandon attends the "Ellis" New York Premiere on October 23, 2015 in New York City.
1F7YSj9.jpg

zimbio

Susan Sarandon attends New Year's Eve Midnight Masquerade at St. Regis Resort Aspen on December 31, 2015 in Aspen, Colorado.
susan_sarandon_attends_new_years_eve_midnight_ma.jpg

susan_sarandon_attends_new_years_eve_midnight_ma.jpg

getty

22nd Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at The Shrine Auditorium on January 30, 2016 in Los Angeles, California.
3r3Wjsf.jpg

3SN3avH.jpg

zimbio

Susan Sarandon the New Face of L'Oréal Paris

Everyone's favorite Stepmom and Burning Man's most stylish attendee Susan Sarandon can now add brand ambassador and international spokesperson for L'Oréal's Age Perfect line to her list of accolades. L'Oréal broke the news today with a series of photos and a #nofilter starring Sarandon, who admits to stalking her three kids on social media. FYI, she prefers the title "Mother" over "Oscar-Winning Actress."

"When L'Oréal Paris and [brand global president] Cyril Chapuy first approached me, I was so flattered," Sarandon says in a statement."The very first time I heard 'Because I'm Worth It,' it definitely was a shift in the framing of why you should look good. It had to do with women becoming the master of their own lives and decisions. It's an extremely powerful statement that has transcended time."

She adds, "I look forward to being older, when what you look like becomes less and less an issue and what you are is the point."

elle.com

L'Oréal Paris Age Perfect Golden S/S 2016

Helen Mirren, Jane Fonda and Susan Sarandon.

Source:loreal-paris.com

CinemaCon 2016 - The CinemaCon Big Screen Achievement Awards Brought To You By The Coca-Cola Company on April 14, 2016 in Las Vegas, Nevada

zimbio

Susan Sarandon is seen arriving at Hotel Martinez during the annual 69th Cannes Film Festival at on May 10, 2016 in Cannes, France.
jnNnpCW.jpg

getty

Actress Susan Sarandon attends the 'Cafe Society' premiere and the Opening Night Gala during the 69th annual Cannes Film Festival at the Palais des Festivals on May 11, 2016 in Cannes, France.
6D5jWLN.jpg

getty

'Money Monster' premiere at the 69th annual Cannes Film Festival at the Palais des Festivals, Cannes (May 12, 2016)

starity.hu

Wearing Jean Paul Gaultier 2005 couture!

I'm loving her in that JPG gown^^. She's looking amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->