Reaction score

Photographer: Yu Cong
Stylist: Woo Wu
Model: Jing Wen at Women Management Paris
Hair Stylist: Pawel Solis at Atomo Paris
Makeup Artist: Martina d'Andrea at Atomo Paris

Source: T Magazine China/Sina Weibo

Last edited by a moderator:
Mad about the styling more than anything else. I do feel like Jing was maybe too young for this feature, someone with a more mature allure was needed.

That poor woman power-walking in the background, blithely unaware that she'd end up in a Chinese fashion magazine. :lol:

Mad about the styling more than anything else. I do feel like Jing was maybe too young for this feature, someone with a more mature allure was needed.

That poor woman power-walking in the background, blithely unaware that she'd end up in a Chinese fashion magazine. :lol:

Someone like Fei Fei?

Someone like Fei Fei?

Hhmm...is that a trick question? Lol.
Well yes, or Du Juan, or Xiao Wen Ju. Jing's a good model, she's just not carrying these looks very well.

Thanks for posting the images, btw! We don't see much T China content on here, keep thinking they went bust then a thread like this surface.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the styling too, will keep my eyes peeled for this =)

This is so pretty, almost calming to look at :heart:.. I've never seen this model before (not that I can remember anyway) but she 100% works for me, she looks as young as any other model. Never heard of the photographer either but excellent work with the mood and surroundings..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->