Lui December 2015/January 2016 by Luigi & Iango

I think her breasts had some post-production in real life, if you know what I mean. She made some enhancements, that's why hers and Jourdan's look so round.

Oh okay, that makes more sense. I thought it's either this or photoshop. :smile:

"L'esquive"
photographer: Michael Sedan
stylist: Kannika Chhit
models: Shlmoit Malka, Corto Boutan
Lui pdf

My copy arrived earlier today, ordered Natasha Poly's cover online and I'm so thrilled that I did! :heart:

What a fabulous portfolio with a cast of stellar beauties, Luigi and Iango have done a terrific job here. Not to mention the added bonus of the calendar (Natasha fronts the month of November - my birthday, yay!). Looking back online at Lui's most recent issues, they have indeed given us some memorable shoots and I'll certainly remember this one for a long time. The issue will, however, be getting tucked away later on, since I have incredibly inquisitive young children who visit regularly.

^ How lovely Mark, and I agree with you. Would you mind posting scans/snaps of the calendar?

^Sure! Here's what to expect:

photos taken by vogue28

You're most welcome! Anyone else remember the greatness and excitement of the Vogue Paris calendars? They created some fabulous calendars, were so memorable and still to this day I could NOT part with my copies. I feel as though calendars are the perfect supplement to these double holiday issues, and honestly don't know why Alt hasn't done one. So, huge thanks to Lui/Luigi and Iango for this one!

My copy arrived earlier today, ordered Natasha Poly's cover online and I'm so thrilled that I did! :heart:

What a fabulous portfolio with a cast of stellar beauties, Luigi and Iango have done a terrific job here. Not to mention the added bonus of the calendar (Natasha fronts the month of November - my birthday, yay!). Looking back online at Lui's most recent issues, they have indeed given us some memorable shoots and I'll certainly remember this one for a long time. The issue will, however, be getting tucked away later on, since I have incredibly inquisitive young children who visit regularly.

Where did you order Natasha's cover, please? I need to get that one and November is also my birthday month so yay indeed :lol: Thanks in advance :flower:

^I ordered Natasha's cover from French eBay, and arrived in immaculate condition within the week. One particular seller had just about every single cover going, and mine came shrink-wrapped with the calendar. A very pleasurable online purchase!

^I ordered Natasha's cover from French eBay, and arrived in immaculate condition within the week. One particular seller had just about every single cover going, and mine came shrink-wrapped with the calendar. A very pleasurable online purchase!

Mark can you tell me the name of the buyer? So I can get my issue in perfect conditions like yours. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->