Lui December 2015/January 2016 by Luigi & Iango

MCB, Daria Strokous and Isabeli for me, but the others are pretty good as well. What I find eery is that all the nipples look identical, literally. I mean God, how is this possible??? And they photoshopped Amber to look like Candice Schwanepoel? Jourdan's cover yet again looks too much: too much clothing and too much attitude, Natasha as Bardot...ZZZzzzzz

Are the men, and I'm sure men are the main demographic really that interested in these hf girls? I doubt they'll be hunting for a specific cover, probably they'll just buy the closest one they can find, right? I find it so hard to believe.

guess all of gals are feature in calendar on same images repeating cover. so you dont have to haunt for a specific one.

Wouh, it's hot in here!
Thrilled by these covers and amazing casting of girls! I only wish it were in the form of an actual calendar. It made me think about the Vogue Paris 2009 calendar which was hanging on my bedroom wall.
I don't know which one I will buy but I will be hesitating between Lara, Anja and Natasha.

Another Lara one?

12269851_556071101218035_1176458629_n.jpg

Luigi and Iango instagram

I love Lara's (but I dislike the layout though), MCB, Edita and Toni covers. Daria, Jourdan are for me the worst.

The best:
Edita
MariaCarla
Malgosia
Isabelli (even though I am bored to tears of her but you can't deny she looks stunning)

The worst:

I am afraid that trophy goes to Carolyn Murphy...

Special Mention:

Lara Stone, take a little break!

Sexy!

But the photoshop is very obvious. Carolyn's left t*t, Daria's upper lip, Amber's whole face.

I'm looking forward to the ed though. Luigi and Iango are very good at making classic portraits with stunning hair.

Blonds, blonds everywhere...

Isabeli, Mariacarla and Amber are my fav covers. But I'm not sure if I like the concept. Maybe they should have done one cover with all the girls (well, maybe it would have turn weird :lol: ) and then make a calendar with their solo picture.

Le Lui Spécial Fin d’année est arrivé… et vous souhaite une très gentille année 2016 !

Et pour cela, la rédaction a vu les choses en grand… Car avec ce numéro double décembre-janvier, en kiosque ce jeudi 3 décembre, Lui vous propose pour 5 € un calendrier exceptionnel, dont les bénéfices seront reversés à l’association Le cancer du sein, parlons-en ! (il reste possible d’acquérir le numéro sans calendrier à son prix habituel de 2,90 €).
luimagazine.fr

So there's indeed a calendar with the issue for 5€ or the issue alone for 2,90€.

I find all the covers very boring, the minimal styling is all over the place. Great cast though.
Anja´s previous cover was way better and Malgosia is redeemed with this one, at least hers is a bit more interesting because of the angle.

Photoshop ruins most of the covers. But MariaCarla... Damn, she slays!

Oh my God… Gotta catch them all.

Typical heavy retouching aside, they’re all so awesome-- so much beauty to take in. If I’m particularly picky, Jourdan would be much more killer with less clothing on like the rest.

Jourdan pic from inside, i think the entire editorial has been put online somewhere, but 50 pages IDHT.

telojuropordior.tumblr.com

Ok, I am taking my DeLorean and go back to Dec 2014 for Laetitia.
Photoshop fail for all the covers and Amber stole my DeLorean because she is 20 again. :o

Luigi & Iango are really the worst photographers and photo editors EVER.

Luigi & Iango are so awful, they're basically Mert & Marcus but with an even more abusive use of photoshop. All the women look the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"