Tacky?

How can a style like that possibly be a rip off? It's been done by so many people that no designer could claim to be the originator of a style like that...

Maybe they were thinking of the snakeskin Louis Vuitton from last season (I think)? :unsure:

not too fond of the heel but otherwise, quite cute. very MJ!!

I like them and fredricks always has a cheaper version of things.

Kinda like these from Victoria Secret

V234903.jpg

If you like them get them and the heck with others opinions. :lol:

They probably mean Marc Jacobs or Louis Vuitton peeptoe shoes :wink:

I wouldn't call them tacky at all,but I'm not fond of the heel :unsure:

65216_66_itm_a_4200.jpg

MJ
marc273-l.jpg

LV
100085630.jpg

Originally posted by lovespell@Jan 7th, 2004 - 1:27 pm
I love these shoes. I was thinking of buying them for my birthday, as a little gift for me.
http://www.fredericks.com/product.asp?cata...duct%5Fid=65216

But someone told me that they were a cheap tacky rip off. :cry: Of course they are cheap, because that is what I can afford! But are they a rip off? And so, of what?

I think I still want them. :ninja:
I think you should BUY them if you really love them!! I checked out the Fredericks website 2 weeks ago and they had some really nice shoes and sandals. They were very cheap, the only reason i wouldn't buy them is because they weren't made of leather, and im frightened that the plastic material that they use will irritate and burn. Other than that i think i probably would try a pair. :bunny:

Hey I have those by Marc Jacobs! They're super versatile! Get them... especially since they're so affordable... *kind of likes the pink*

Originally posted by lovespell@Jan 7th, 2004 - 2:27 pm
I love these shoes. I was thinking of buying them for my birthday, as a little gift for me.
http://www.fredericks.com/product.asp?cata...duct%5Fid=65216

But someone told me that they were a cheap tacky rip off. :cry: Of course they are cheap, because that is what I can afford! But are they a rip off? And so, of what?

I think I still want them. :ninja:
Go for it they are cute and inexpensive I'm sure you can pull that off it's you that makes the LOOK not the price.

they looks like the Agent Provecture shoes that where really big

You could probably get a very similiar shoe in real leather for the same price on the clearance rack at Macy's or at a discount store like TJ Maxx.

They do remind me of the Vuitton peeptoes,
but these are cute! :wink:

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Jan 8th, 2004 - 3:12 am
they looks like the Agent Provecture shoes that where really big
Yeah,those Minnie shoes
:wub:
85_1.JPG

as far as i know every store i been to does them. ..ZARA, TOPSHOP, ETC :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members