Ugly Boots

i_<3_chanel

elementary.
Reaction score
k. well i have a weird fascination w/these boots.
i know they look ugly & are boring blah converse rip-offs.
but i love them. & i can envision a lotta outfits w/them. :unsure:
i'm thinking i'd like to customise them b/c they're so basic & plain.

[attachmentid=26139]

tell me what you think. i need help. :P

I have a pair of chocolate brown leather Converse X-his very similar to them - they go well with leggings and suit jackets.

You're right they are ugly, but if you really like them, why not go for it? Try them on in the shop, walk about in them and if you still like them then buy them. :flower:

I love the Converse X Hi.... in leopard... these are quite cool too. Just don't wear them with a denim miniskirt :doh:

ew i dont like them at all... but if you like them, i'm sure you can pull them off. they just scream 'hipster' to me-- i picture them worn with dyed black hair and black rimmed glasses and black tights.. ick

Originally posted by hotpinky@Sep 11 2004, 02:47 PM
ew i dont like them at all... but if you like them, i'm sure you can pull them off. they just scream 'hipster' to me-- i picture them worn with dyed black hair and black rimmed glasses and black tights.. ick
[snapback]363720[/snapback]​

better yet- black leggings cut off before the knee, an urban outfitters skirt and a 'brunettes have more fun' tee. :yuk: :lol:

All snobbery aside, agree that if you try them on and still like them you should get them, and if you manage to make them work all the power to you.

definitely not for me.

but I've seen some teens looking great in them :flower:

i love em. + if you can see yourself wearing them, i say it's okayy. haha

they're higher than the x-his, it looks like....i love my x-his....

i saw some chucks that went all the way up to the thigh on someone... can't remember where...but i remember going 'oh my god..' in awe... haha i have an obsession with chucks (and shoes that look like them) to begin with, so i'm definately biased.

They're not my cup of tea, but I can definately see them working on somebody. If you like them, go for them!

i got them! haha.
i love them :heart:
they don't look v.punky on me :lol:
& actually look way better in person. :wink:

They look like they're from topshop am i right? I saw a girl at college rocking a pair of leapord print converse the same length/height as those, and she really managed to make them look great. People like her make me want a pair, but they really don't do anything for me.

They're cool... I'd stick fun pins and brooches all over them...

Like them too :innocent:
It's a good thing that you got them :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->