Tahnee Atkinson

lovelyx3

Reaction score
She's from Australia's Next Top Model Cycle 5, and I think she's absolutely beautiful!:flower::heart::heart: I love her eyes.

STATS
DOB: 31/1/1992
Height: 175cm (5'9")
Bust: 32C
Waist: 64cm (25")
Hips: 91cm (36")
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Blue

9059_tahnee.jpg

sarahcr.wordpress.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful face, BAD BAD BAD body. If she doesn't slim down she'll never ever succeed.

antm_wallpaper_tahnee(3).jpg

antm_wallpaper_tahnee.jpg

big5.wallcoo.com

35mqr7c.png

rtvgames.com

Last edited by a moderator:
So happy she won (wanted Clare to win the most though :/)

She did have prior expereince in modeling (w/ Scene Models I believe) so I do think she knows that she'll have to slim down to a 34 inch hip. But even so she's just stunning and I hope she does well as far as beauty and commercial modeling goes. I have faith in her.

Beautiful face, but she needs to lose weight.

Tahnee Atkinson's Photoshoots on Australia's Next Top Model Cycle 5

news.com.au

She is very pretty , thanks for the thread.

Behind the Scenes of Australia's Next Top Model Cycle 5

zimbio.com

she looks great in the first pictures, but after i browse through all of them, she reminds me of a high school cheerleader trying to model. she's very cute, but that's pretty much it.

she looks great in the first pictures, but after i browse through all of them, she reminds me of a high school cheerleader trying to model. she's very cute, but that's pretty much it.

Thats what I think too. Only she reminds me of a super pretty girl-next-door or homecoming queen but same idea lol Still,Ill be glad to see her modeling work.

Thanks for the pictures, lovely.:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->