Tahnee Atkinson

i think she doesn't, but hilary rhoda.... i mean lola does :smile:

idc what anyone says, she's a stunna. her face is gorgeous. it's so innocent and fresh, yet she can pull that really sultry look off.

she's still young and will definitely lose some babyfat in the coming years, but like that one designer said "she's all woman".

only thing: she needs to watch her neck. hers isn't the longest, so she has to keep it extended. it looks short in that "Little Black Dress" show but look blazingly fantastic on the boat.

go Tahnee!

Sorry if these are reposts

resized_d314206fWT_300_300_FitSquare.JPG

inmycommunity.com.au

cat.jpg

blogspot.com

it's funny to see her next to cassi again,
it looks like cindy crawford (een though i hate her) and pamela anderson (just look at tahnee's enormous boobs lol)

why do you hate boobs? boobs are natural and a beautiful part of every woman. i prefer boobs over no boobs at all.

why do you hate boobs? boobs are natural and a beautiful part of every woman. i prefer boobs over no boobs at all.
i didn't say i hate her boobs, and i didn't say i hate boobs in general, i said her boobs are enormous :lol:

and the new bw shot is horrible, she has to close her mouth or fix her teeth, cassi's teeth were cute, her's are ugly :(

i didn't say i hate her boobs, and i didn't say i hate boobs in general, i said her boobs are enormous :lol:

and the new bw shot is horrible, she has to close her mouth or fix her teeth, cassi's teeth were cute, her's are ugly :(

really!? I'm not a huge Tahnee fan but Cassi's teeth were far from perfection. I don't get the Cassi over Tahnee posts in Tahnee's own thread...

they're not perfect but they're cute, i smiled everytime she opened her mouth :lol:

i laughed at Cassi's effed up teeth every time she opened her mouth. and cringed. and wished she'd get em fixed.

WA's Next Top Model winner Tahnee Atkinson wins over Harper's

July 25, 2009 07:00pm

WA's Next Top Model winner Tahnee Atkinson has secured a six-month contract with fashion magazine Harper's Bazaar - just two weeks after winning the show.

Part of the model's prize included a feature spread in the Australian glossy, but since meeting Atkinson, Harper's decided to extend her contract.

The deal guarantees Atkinson, 17, will model exclusively for Harper's for six months, with her first shoot in August.

Priscilla's Model Management agent Jasmine Daly said it was a valuable opportunity for Atkinson.

"Harper's only works with the very best," she said.

:woot::flower:
I'm so happy for her!

news.com.au

as much as i don't like tahnee's look, i'm really glad for her ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"