Tahnee Atkinson

I really like the Hammond pictures, wish there was more.
For me she has the perfect body, I'd kill for it :woot:

Thanks for the update!

Yah! she need to lose a little more weight..if Lola did it, then Tahnee can also do it! :smile:

^ but didn't they tell her to come back when she trims down?

A few years ago :smile:

This time she is going to be a plus size model. She is crazy and wasting her time. She is better off going LA, Miami or Japan. She is going to waste her time in NY. All models have this thing with NY, but Tahnee needs to be real.

Last edited by a moderator:
^She has a good chance of signing with Wilhelmina I reckon. They're an agency on the rise too so it would be really good if that happened.

My money is on Ford

Her agency in Sydney has a good relationship with them. She won't sign on the main board, but on the direct imo. A pretty similar model career wise is Ashley Hart, Jessica Hart's sister (they both model Intimo lingerie together). Ashley is plus size like Tahnee, is based in NY and is signed with Ford Direct

I can also see her getting signed with Wilhelmina.She has a great face,she could easily end up being successful as a plus size model.

Ughhh so annoying that Tahnee won, she's done basically nothing since being on the show.

^she has had an impressive year in Australia :smile:

I wouldn't say she has done 'basically nothing'

Peter Alexander, Review, Jets, Bras & Things, Tiah, Intimo, David Jones, Cosmopolitan Magazine ect are all pretty good jobs

Tahnee should try FORD :smile:) they have ford + which is very dedicated to plus size models like her.

I still think that she's a crummy winner, but she has at least done better post-show than Demelza. As for New York, I guess we'll see…

Intimo:
oriental-blossom_camisole_porcelain.jpg

intimo.com.au

A pretty similar model career wise is Ashley Hart, Jessica Hart's sister (they both model Intimo lingerie together). Ashley is plus size like Tahnee, is based in NY and is signed with Ford Direct

Hello, size 4 is NOT plus size, even by Ford standards. If a size 6-8 model can 'shoot bigger' in lingerie, or look convincing when padded then they might be considered for the Ford+ board - but that is the smallest they take. I've worked with Ash and she doesn't have the right body type to pull off plus size, which is likely okay by her. She is more of an athletic model (Women's Health, Swiss vitamins), which is probably the reason why she was placed on the Direct board.

Tahnee could do well with either Ford or Wilhelmina if bookers and clients get behind her but I too think NY is not the bee's knees. She could absolutely kill if she went to Milk Management in London as the Europeans love size 40-42 right now and she could get tons of editorial and campaigns that don't mention size, only shape. And she certainly has that!

She is now with One Management in New York

one.1management.com

Casting for SI
Casting Call: Tahnee
Swimsuit hopeful Tahnee talks stingrays, sharks and winning Australia's Next Top Model

We’re back! Next up, Tahnee, a gorgeous model from Perth, Australia. Sound familiar? Well, resident SI Swimsuit model Jessica Gomes also called Perth home. Tahnee is known for winning Australia’s Next Top Model, features in Harper’s Bazaar, and campaigns with Bettina Liano and Maybelline. The 5’9 stunner sat down with SwimDaily and answered a few questions about her life.

Name: Tahnee Atkinson
Hometown: Perth, Australia
Item I can’t leave home without: Cell phone
When I go out I love wearing: Perfume
Favorite sport to watch: Football
First thing I notice about a guy: His eyes & smile
First thing guys notice about me: My eyes
I feel sexiest: In a bikini
Celebrity you would choose to do a kissing scene with: Mark Wahlberg
Biggest fear: Stingrays
Items on my bucket list: Swim with Great White sharks, go on a safari in Africa, travel around the world with friends
Best place I’ve gone for a shoot: Hayman Island
Ideal swimsuit shoot would be in: Maldives
Favorite Workout Regimen: Jogging on the beach
Song I’m currently loving: Holding On by Flume
Signature scent: Stella McCartney
My favorite clothing item: Havaianas
swimdaily.si.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member