Tara Reid blasts 'stupid' Paris

Heroin_Chic

Reaction score
Tara Reid blasts 'stupid' Paris

October 4, 2005, 8:56:04 http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/ http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/list-all-deutscher.php
tara-reid-am-pie2-2.jpg
Tara Reid has branded pal Paris Hilton "stupid" for making a homemade sex video.

The sexy actress, who is close friends with the hotel heiress, claims Paris was foolish for agreeing to film a private sex tape and insists she would never get into p*rn herself. .

She told Britain's Arena magazine: "What she's done in her career and what I've done are two different things. I've never done p*rn. I've never made one. I'm not stupid enough to put myself on video".

Paris was left red-faced after ex-boyfriend Rick Solomon released X-rated movie 'One Night In Paris', featuring the blonde beauty performing full and oral sex, after they split.

The 'Simple Life' star originally started legal proceedings to stop the tape being released but dropped her action after agreeing to accept a share of the profits.

Source: http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/64172004.htm
---

Tara does anything to get some press these days, huh?

well can't say I like either of them but no matter how stupid Paris is more people know who she is than Reid.

I could see that statement coming back to bite tara in the butt.

I hate sticking up for her, but I don't think Paris MEANT for that tape to be leaked... and it wasn't an intentional entrance into the p*rn industry... :rolleyes:

sakina said:
Um... isn't she a little late?

That`s exactly what I mean! Bitching about her friend`s old stories just to get some press! :yuk:

Neither classy nor a good idea (since I suspect a "desperate Party Girl" like Tara isn`t liked by many...)

I have to agree with all of you. why is she doing this??

ok tara, like you're known for making great career choices....

I think Tara's just trying to cause more attention to herself, especially after her little "breakdown"

i think 10 minutes of Wild On Taradise is worse than 40 minutes of paris having an infrared bedroom romp...

Looks like some reporter got Tara to open her mouth when she was drunk. If he wanted to do something really different, he would have interviewed her during the 10 minutes each day when she is sober.

well, it certainly WAS a career booster for Paris, who would doubt that?

^ Eh, nobody would doubt that, but at the same time, it wasn't an intentional one.

Tara's in desperate need of a career boost, and she's not going to get it by whining or pointing fingers or putting others down. It simply makes her look bad. :rolleyes:

yourbestfriend said:
I think Tara's just trying to cause more attention to herself, especially after her little "breakdown"

My thoughts exactly. Paris is an easy target. Personally, I think it's quite sad and pathetic...and amusing at the same time :rolleyes:

nobody cares to see her saggy ***-cheeks. let it go reid. you're done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->