Tara Reid dating Paris Latsis!

I found a recent pic of Tara:

taraspanties.jpg

Source: http://www.perezhilton.com/topics/paris_latsis/leftovers_always_taste_better_20051129.php

:shock: She looks older than my 55-year-old mum!

Seriously folks....what is going on with Tara? Why does she allow herself to look so sl*tty ALL of the time? I mean, come on...24/7?! It's ridiculous!!!! :lol:

*Happiness* said:
Seriously folks....what is going on with Tara? Why does she allow herself to look so sl*tty ALL of the time? I mean, come on...24/7?! It's ridiculous!!!! :lol:

She has an image to uphold :lol:

I'm so desperate to give her a makeover...

*Happiness* said:

Because it is trendy, just look at Paris Hilton:innocent:

what a brilliant lesson for his parents! at least Paris was rich and alot less notorious than tara......at least of late.

Urban Stylin said:
what a brilliant lesson for his parents! at least Paris was rich and alot less notorious than tara......at least of late.

I thought they have the same skanky reputation, only that Paris comes from a wealthy family so she gets away with it more?:innocent:

Tara Reid is one scary mary.

Hilarious story though!

*Happiness* said:
Paris Latsis is just sowing his "ROYAL OATS" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

His Royal Oats are going to get diseased, but yeah he was engaged to Paris so what's new:innocent:

Heroin_Chic said:
I found a recent pic of Tara:

:shock: she looks so much like Paris Hilton.. to be honest i have no idea who this Tara girl is
..but Paris Latsis, he must be giving his elegant mother multiple heart attacks..

I think Tara's idol is Paris hilton and she wants to be like her but she just does it in a trashier way. I don't know why but everytime I think Paris is acting trashy...she comes up the next day looking classy.
Stay tuned for the Paris latsis and tara reid sex tape.
Does anyone have pics of them "dating?"

I can see everyone comparing Paris and Tara but I don't think Paris ever looked so dirty. She always looks groomed even if she is dressed trashy. Tara always looks like she hasn't washed in days. She looks like she passed out from partying before, woke up and just kept on partying.

*AndoraStar* said:
Don't they know the rule.. Never date a friends EX..

Not in Paris' and Tara's circle...

It's more like..

Be a good friend, take the sloppy second. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miumeow
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->