Tara Subkoff & Wes Anderson??

Reaction score
i had no idea!!

excerpt from an interview with papermag:

Right now, he's living with his girlfriend of three years, Imitation of Christ designer Tara Subkoff. Apart from that, his life is mostly editing, with a little reading (The Power Broker, Robert Caro's 2,000-page biography of urban planner Robert Moses, which he inches through a few pages at a time; Nancy Mitford's biography of Madame de Pompadour; Thornton Wilder's plays Our Town and The Skin of Our Teeth), plus movies and dinner with the equally busy Subkoff. ("I haven't been with someone with that much to do except me," he says, sounding a little surprised.) He's trying to mix it up a tad: "A friend of mine, Waris, who's in the movie, we're gonna start playing tennis once a week," he says iffily. "We're actually going to buy rackets today. The apartment I bought was a weird painting studio for 40 years. I don't know how to paint, but I'd like to learn."

who is paul thomas anderson...?

another director..... magnolia and boogie nights among others

i see...too much for my feeble brain to remember...LOL...

thx lo...

Yeah, a guy I know went to an early screening of Life Aquatic, and he actually spoke with Tara and her parents who were there.

He directed and wrote (with Owen Wilson) the quirky films Rushmore, The Royal Tenenbaums, The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou and Bottle Rocket. Also he's directing The Fantastic Mr Fox (based on Roald Dahl's book) in stop motion animation, coming out in 2006!! I love his films.:heart: And Richie's artwork in Royal Tenenbaums, I believe was done by his brother, Eric Chase Anderson.

LolitaLuxe said:
another director..... magnolia and boogie nights among others
I used to be friends with the kid with black hair in magnolia, i really like that movie.

It fit's that they are together, i think, although he is less pretensious than her.

Paul Anderson is horrid. He manages to ruin every potential blockbuster. He directed Aliens vs Predator and wrote the script to Resident Evil 2. =(

Wow I didn't know they were dating either, thanks for posting :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txroadrun
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->