Taryn Davidson

^Ah, you're right! I was just there like two days ago and her book was the same. Thank god they updated it! Anyhow, here are the new pictures and polaroids from her portfolio. The sh*t quality of the first three images has more to do with DNA's idea of resizing images then my screencaps, so I apologize ahead of time for their quality.

Taryn3.jpg
Taryn4.jpg

Taryn5.jpg
Taryn6.jpg

(dnamodels)

That last one...:woot:!

The polaroids...they're a little large, but beautiful none the less:

TarynPola1.jpg

TarynPola2.jpg

(dnamodels)

Well last time I had my eyes checked they were 20-15, and I still don't see the cross-eyed thing upon which you're so fixated. Yes, Taryn's eyes are more slender than a lot of other girls, but they're not cross-eyed.

Well last time I had my eyes checked they were 20-15, and I still don't see the cross-eyed thing upon which you're so fixated. Yes, Taryn's eyes are more slender than a lot of other girls, but they're not cross-eyed.

I agree. They resemble Kim Noorda's slightly-cross-eyed set of peepers, but they both have beautiful eyes, except that Kim's are slightly bigger.

What bothers me is her mouth. :shock: It looks good in the polaroids, but when she opens it (as she has a habit of doing) it's just awful. :doh:

Scene and Heard

August 23, 2007

As many of Canada's models make their way to New York for show castings, here's a quick reminder of one Modelresource is watching closely.

Elmer Olsen's Taryn Davidson, we're told, is already on hold for an exclusive in Milan, while prepping for the shows at Bryant Park.

The images below are from the latest NY Magazine, booked through DNA.

taryn_davidson.jpg

Taryn Davidson

Source: www.modelresource.ca

^Ahhhhh! That's what I like to hear. I was so worried that they were going to hold Taryn for another season to get her better prepared, but I'm elated to hear the buzz of an exclusive. I instantly think Prada when I hear Milan exclusive, but I'd be willing to bet that she's on hold for Jil Sander...call it a hunch.

Thanks for the great news Paws! :flower:

i cannot make up my mind yet

but i'm leaning towards wow........

absolutely stunning, mainstay, thank you! i can't wait to see her hit the runways, she's got a face that's meant to be photographed and a body meant to wear fabulous clothes.

^Very well put. I cannot wait to see her on the runways either...I've got so much hope for Taryn's career.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->