Taryn Davidson

all i see is the cross-eyed-ness..
I find it quite hypnotizing, and insignificant enough not to be an issue.

Now, her jaw on the other hand....

But she's pretty fresh-faced, with a great runway frame.

TarynPola5.jpg

(COACD)

Lovely shot of Taryn, not to mention that she's one of the few girls that actually looks good in COACD's Model Madness.

^Is it just me or does Taryn's face looks thinner in this current polaroid?

Model of the Week

Taryn Davidson

taryn_davidson_4.jpg

photo: Glynis Selina ArbanAgency Elmer Olsen

Hometown Brooklin, ON (and I stay in Brooklyn when I'm in New York)

Background Scottish, Irish and French

Modelling Since August, 2006

Age 16

Height 180 (5'11")

Hair Dark Blonde

Eyes Blue/Green

Discovered A friend told us about Elmer Olsen and at first my mom wasn’t sure but my older sister really wanted to go. She thought that we could give it a try and went to see Elmer because he had the same name as my grandfather. We thought anyone with a name like Elmer was sure to be a character. We fell in love with him and everyone at the agency right away.

Best Modelling Moment Flying to New York City for the first time

Awkward Modelling Moment Missing the Go-train and being late for my second shoot.

Favourite Market New York City because it is so big and there is so much to learn.

Favourite Model(s) Alana Zimmer, Daria Werbowy

Last Music you Purchased The Talking Heads

About your agency/booker: Elmer Olsen is the most charming person that I have ever met. He is so caring is always there for me. He is so totally professional but ultra funny at the same time. He is more than just an agent he is a friend that I can count on at any time.

Also represented by DNA (New York)
Viva (Paris)
Why Not (Milan)
Group (Barcelona)
Group (Madrid)

Source: www.modelresource.ca

Scene and Heard

September 6, 2007

taryn_davidson_3.jpg

Taryn Davidson (Elmer Olsen)

Earlier this year, when I had the opportunity to sit down with industry legend Trudi Tapscott, one of the questions I posed was (not surprisingly) other than Linda Evangelista and Sarra Jane (Elmer Olsen), which Canadian women does DNA represent?

At that time, in fact, they were the only two.

Since then the very exclusive New York management firm has added Amanda Tataryn (Chantale Nadeau, Sutherland), former Model of the Week Charlotte Le Bon (Folio), Marie-Éve Nadeau (Folio), Mackenzie Hamilton (Giovanni, Richard's) and most recently Tara Gill (who we promised we'd be watching, just as we did right from the beginning with Sarra Jane).

tara_gill.jpg

Tara Gill (Elmer Olsen)

The first Canadian signed from Tapscott's visit however, was Taryn Davidson (Elmer Olsen) who also happens to be Modelresource's current Model of the Week.

Davidson is currently in New York for the shows, and just last week shot the looks for Calvin Klein, as well as shooting Allure with photographer Nicholas Moore.

================

More from modelresource.ca on Taryn and DNA

Well I guess that kind of proves that she'll probably be a CK exclusive this in NYC. Which explains why she has been so absent. Great news!

How surprising (not!) :P

09.09.07 QUICK PICKS: TARYN DAVIDSON
Angus Munro finds that the stunning Canadian harkens back to supermodel glory days

I saw Taryn at my Preen casting four days ago and immediately penciled her in for all of my New York shows. This stunning 16-year-old from Brooklin (that's Brooklin, Ontario), is every bit a star of the future. Tall and elegent with a face that harks back to the days of Kelly LeBrock and the Vogue covers of the '80s. Unfortunately for us but fortunately for her, Calvin Klein took an exclusive on her, so watch out for her in their show on Tuesday.

vmagazine.com

I'm not a big fan of this girl, to be honest, but good on her!

Well there we go. Finally confirmation that Taryn has been hiding out at CK! Thanks for posting that Saracita...I cannot wait to see her there. :clap:

Now hopefully that's where they've been hiding Arielle Pytka as well!

^ I can't wait either! There seems to be quite a few girls still in hiding, but I can't imagine there are that many exclusive spots, so it'll be very interesting to see who actually shows up and who's just missing for some other reason.

I scrolled back a couple of pages to Taryn's runway shots, and I can see why the Calvin Klein people like her. ^_^

youarearockstar said:
Well there we go. Finally confirmation that Taryn has been hiding out at CK!
oh my Taryn :cry: my first girl with an exclusive contract. yay :lol:

Old news now, but posting it just for fun!

Scene and Heard

September 11, 2007

taryn_davidson_v.jpg

Taryn Davidson
on vmagazine.comAs we told you last week, current Model of the Week Taryn Davidson flew to New York to do the shows and shoot the looks for Calvin Klein... what we weren't permitted to tell you then however, was that the 16-year-old also booked an exclusive for Calvin Klein's show, to happen tonight.

V Magazine's blog broke the silence yesterday however, which should only put the 16-year-old Elmer Olsen model in greater demand.

Keep watching this one...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->