Tatjana Patitz

SPRING/SUMMER 1995 PRET A PORTER COLLECTION IN NEW YORK
Image: © VALENTINO MA/CORBIS SYGMA

Tatjana Patitz photographed by Helmut Newton. Source:tatjana-patitz.net

For Vogue US(1991) photographed by Herb Ritts
copyof46989scan00095ua.jpg

a week without pics here, thanks for your contribution :flower: , it seems as if she doesn't have fans here :D ^_^ ............ :cry: :unsure: :huh:

Joseph26 said:
a week without pics here, thanks for your contribution :flower: , it seems as if she doesn't have fans here :D ^_^ ............ :cry: :unsure: :huh:

Hey, we can't take it personal it's too many younguns here thats all:wink::lol:! I will get on it and start posting more, I've been so busy these last few days.

OMIFAN9 said:
Hey, we can't take it personal it's too many younguns here thats all:wink::lol:! I will get on it and start posting more, I've been so busy these last few days.

oooh I know it, I was almost kidding :D it's like Shana wrote a few days ago, the fans of the Supers are now in their 30's and very busy with their careers/families.

Joseph26 said:
oooh I know it, I was almost kidding :D it's like Shana wrote a few days ago, the fans of the Supers are now in their 30's and very busy with their careers/families.

I know, but it's like unbalanced. But, than you have people like me in their early 20s and even some youngerB). It's just not everyone finds they're way here, I almost didn't.

OMIFAN9 said:
I know, but it's like unbalanced. But, than you have people like me in their early 20s and even some youngerB). It's just not everyone finds they're way here, I almost didn't.

you really know what quality is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: btw, how did you get into the Supers?, people of your generation love brazilian models like Gisele, Isabeli, etc.

Joseph26 said:
you really know what quality is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: btw, how did you get into the Supers?, people of your generation love brazilian models like Gisele, Isabeli, etc.

I do, but it's mostly thanks to my lovely older sister(to which I make fun of in the first couple of pages of this thread). I was not a teenager and all but I do remember many Super things, and of course caught up even more in the recent years that followed.

Great pictures everyone. Sweet rus, that bottom-left photo in post #229 is avatar-worthy. WOW!:woot:

** those Allure covers are a classic, I enjoyed every one of them until 1998.

** YEAH, you were telling me about your sister ^_^ I'm a little older than you so I lived those crazy Supermodels years, young people have no idea about how great it was. :innocent:

**Sweetrus, thanks for posting!

Joseph26 said:
** those Allure covers are a classic, I enjoyed every one of them until 1998.

** YEAH, you were telling me about your sister ^_^ I'm a little older than you so I lived those crazy Supermodels years, young people have no idea about how great it was. :innocent:

**Sweetrus, thanks for posting!

I felt it a little than, and now I see we may never see anything like it. So I love it so much more! Tatjana's face here says it all, 'Oh what happened'! Photo Credit:videocatwalk
tatiana68gp.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kate2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->