Tatjana Patitz

Sweet rus said:
you're welcome
she seems to be the most beautiful supermodel ever, even more beautiful than Linda and others all together!
http://www.kostetsos.gr
chgloor.silmaril.org

well, every one of them was great in its own way, they were like a pop band, Tatjana and Cindy were the voluptuos ones, big and sexy hair, Linda and Christy were more fashion, Naomi had a little of both, etc, etc

Joseph26 said:
well, every one of them was great in its own way, they were like a pop band, Tatjana and Cindy were the voluptuos ones, big and sexy hair, Linda and Christy were more fashion, Naomi had a little of both, etc, etc

Right, everyone has/had a favorite. "Each one was really special, and once they got together it became an extrodiary group of Woman"-Peter Lindbergh(2003). For beauty Christy(1), followed by Naomi b/c she still looks wonderful today and could be more versatile, both are locks for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
1990 from Vogue US. Photo Credit:Patrick Demarchelier
copyof91222scan00242uo.jpg

OMIFAN9 said:
1990 from Vogue US. Photo Credit:Patrick Demarchelier

wow, wow and wow! she looks fabulous there, super great pic Omifan, thanks for share it. :flower:

Tatjana both 'walking in the rain' and 'closing in on the decade' for Vogue US(1989). Photo Credit:Patrick Demarchelier
copyof91235scan00269bk.jpg

Joseph26 said:
wow, wow and wow! she looks fabulous there, super great pic Omifan, thanks for share it. :flower:

Another, it's a great layout(1990). I'll post the rest at the new 90s haven. Photo Credit:Patrick Demarchelier
copyof88449scan00198td.jpg

great, honestly I don't think I'm going to suscribe me there, that thing about 10 posts to be admitted doesny work to me. =/

International Super Model Tatjana Patitiz.

Collage of Super Model Tatjana Patitz from http://www.celebarazzi.com/
Remember the Movie Rising Sun I did not Tatjana Patitz was the Hot Blonde who was murdered.

A fav of Tatjana(1991), this is one of the photos that screams the Super era and attitude! Photo Credit:Herb Ritts
copyof60166scan00214sb.jpg

OMIFAN9 said:
A fav of Tatjana(1991), this is one of the photos that screams the Super era and attitude! Photo Credit:Herb Ritts

I agree, the one and only Supermodel era, the other day in E! channnel they said "Supermodel Adrianne Curry and Supermodel [SIZE=-1]Brittny Gastineau" , god I was really angry about that. :angry:[/SIZE]

Joseph26 said:
I agree, the one and only Supermodel era, the other day in E! channnel they said "Supermodel Adrianne Curry and Supermodel [SIZE=-1]Brittny Gastineau" , god I was really angry about that. :angry:[/SIZE]

And people wonder why even the topmodels don't add up to the real deal Supers. People are tired of the BS, throwing the title around like it's nothing. It used to mean something, just like popular models, but hey I guess why there is much of either today. It's like a playboy,VS,cheesecake,girl with 1 vogue cover can be called a Supermodel:innocent:. But I know better so I don't buy it, sadly many do. "There are truly very few girls that are they true Supermodels" Daniela Pestova(2003).

OMIFAN9 said:
"There are truly very few girls that are they true Supermodels" Daniela Pestova(2003).

yeah, In VH1's "when the supermodels ruled the world" she said that, she's an honest girl.

OMIFAN9 said:
And people wonder why even the topmodels don't add up to the real deal Supers. People are tired of the BS, throwing the title around like it's nothing. Back than you have to earn it! It used to mean something, just like popular models, but hey I guess that's why there aren't much of either today. It's like a playboy,VS,cheesecake,girl with 1 vogue cover can be called a Supermodel:innocent:. But I know better so I don't buy it, sadly many do. "There are truly very few girls that are the true Supermodels" Daniela Pestova(2003).

Okay, fixed! I was just so annoyed by the foolishness that I just started typing without checking for little errors.

Joseph26 said:
yeah, In VH1's "when the supermodels ruled the world" she said that, she's an honest girl.

I know that's what I love about Danny she isn't going to lie or try make herself look better by saying 'Yeah I was a Super' blah,blah,blah like some people. It's okay to say I had some success during that era, but I wouldn't call myself a Super. I respect that more than those who try to pretend they are/were! Go Danny for telling the truth, she's alright with meB)!

OMIFAN9 said:
I know that's what I love about Danny she isn't going to lie or try make herself look better by saying 'Yeah I was a Super' blah,blah,blah like some people. It's okay to say I had some success during that era, but I wouldn't call myself a Super. I respect that more than those who try to pretend they are/were! Go Danny for telling the truth, she's alright with meB)!

exactly!, I also feel respect for her, but I really hate girls like Tyra Banks, who's always trying to convice us about her "successful" and inexistant high fashion goals :innocent::innocent::innocent: I mean, even Daniela Pestova was a Top Model before VS, Tyra just a panties girl.

Joseph26 said:
exactly!, I also feel respect for her, but I really hate girls like Tyra Banks, who's always trying to convice us about her "successful" and inexistant high fashion goals :innocent::innocent::innocent: I mean, even Daniela Pestova was a Top Model before VS, Tyra just a panties girl.

You know it:lol:! But I won't go there with Banks today(when I can help it) b/c people don't like the truth, get all sensitive. But yes Danny did lots more than those who just brag. She's very honest.

OMIFAN9 said:
You know it:lol:! But I won't go there with Banks today(when I can help it) b/c people don't like the truth, get all sensitive. But yes Danny did lots more than those who just brag. She's very honest.

:lol::lol::lol: I know it.

Joseph26 said:
:lol::lol::lol: I know it.

Basically:lol:! A perfect photo for the above situation! BTW I scanned this layout for you from Vogue Italia(1990) and will place the rest of it at the Haven very soon. Photo Credit:Fabrizio Ferre
copyof71050scan00106rc.jpg

OMIFAN9 said:
Basically:lol:! A perfect photo for the above situation! BTW I scanned this layout for you from Vogue Italia(1990) and will place the rest of it at the Haven very soon. Photo Credit:Fabrizio Ferre

cool, thanks :flower:, a real Supermodel never looked vulgar, they all were very stylish and classy, even if they were posing for Playboy like Cindy, Carre or Stephanie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kate2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->