Tatjana Patitz

Super sexy Tatjana by Herb Ritts for British Vogue 1988, love that pic :rolleyes:

Joseph26 said:
Super sexy Tatjana by Herb Ritts for British Vogue 1988, love that pic :rolleyes:

Thats called 'get back glamour & beauty' and I(Tatjana) know it!

AWESOME picture by Francesco Scavullo :rolleyes: SOURCE: scanned by me, Cosmopolitan 1990

Last edited by a moderator:
Elegant Tatjana for Harper's Bazaar by the great Matthew Rolston :rolleyes:

Is Tatjana Patitz still modeling was she dating Seal before Heidi Klum entered the picture. What is the big deal about Seal anyway he dated Tyra Banks a few years ago but the Supermodels like him?

Lyle134 said:
Is Tatjana Patitz still modeling was she dating Seal before Heidi Klum entered the picture. What is the big deal about Seal anyway he dated Tyra Banks a few years ago but the Supermodels like him?

If she's not working now,she was a few(1-3)years ago here & there. BTW,she did date Seal first,long before Heidi or Tyra. I don't get what the big deal is or anything, I don't find him attractive or sexy or anything,sorry:innocent:. Don't know much about him & Tyra as far as what happened but they were together.

Seal has to be a great person, I have noticed that beautiful women dont like handsome guys, they look for another kind of men. :blink:

you're right, she had a perfect womanly body, sexy and voluptuos. :rolleyes:
here by Patrick Demarchelier. source:demarchelier.net

Tatjana Patitz and Elaine Irwin side by side, I love to see them together. :rolleyes:

New Tatjana pics, W magazine/September 2006, GREAT! source:style.com

marie_claire_italy_dec_1995.jpg

[lisaeldridge.com]

Hi Guys....​

I think you need to see this;-)​

I don't wanna be alone where is my baby....
I don't wanna be alone where is my man....
I spent hours by the phone where is my baby....
I chew my finger to the bones where is my man....​

lalalalala​

What a nice video and what a great song...

In some moments Tatjana is not kidding;---)))​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anjdan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->