Tatjana Patitz

I believe that's Georgina Morgan Grenville
(Pirelli Calendar 1998).

Tatjana at GQ Men of the Year Awards, Oct 2007, Munich
Versace dress

source: vanityfair.de

Kathleen Madden fashion campaign
Heidi Klum, Nadja Auermann, Tatjana Patitz, Verushka Von Lehndorf photographed by Peter Lindbergh, Autumn / Winter 1999 and Spring / Summer 2000 campaigns.

eyevine

They have managed to turn four terrific women into old and unattractive women. Even Heidi and Tatjana look ill.

They have managed to turn four terrific women into old and unattractive women. Even Heidi and Tatjana look ill.

I totally agree!!! But all Kathleen Madden ads are like that! All the models that had done this campaign looked horrible.:doh:

I totally agree!!! But all Kathleen Madden ads are like that! All the models that had done this campaign looked horrible.:doh:
I disagree: 'horrible' is a horrible word.
I actually like that campaign. While these models certainly do not look flashy or glamorous, that seems exactly the idea. The campaign is about every-day clothing, a step above casual perhaps but still every-day, with plain and simple colours. No make-up (or very little make-up), no high-heels, no extravagant accessories. It seems to me the message is that these women are accessible while being quietly elegant, and that clothes should not overshadow the person wearing them.

I disagree: 'horrible' is a horrible word.
I actually like that campaign. While these models certainly do not look flashy or glamorous, that seems exactly the idea. The campaign is about every-day clothing, a step above casual perhaps but still every-day, with plain and simple colours. No make-up (or very little make-up), no high-heels, no extravagant accessories. It seems to me the message is that these women are accessible while being quietly elegant, and that clothes should not overshadow the person wearing them.

It may be so, but the way that campaign was done ... so wrong. You can have non-glamorous campaign and accessible woman without making them to look ill. The choice of bw photos and shadows, without make-up? I don't think so.:doh:
I love natural look. Too much make up is always wrong! But to look as zombie, it's wrong double-time!!!:o

It may be so, but the way that campaign was done ... so wrong. You can have non-glamorous campaign and accessible woman without making them to look ill. The choice of bw photos and shadows, without make-up? I don't think so.:doh:
I love natural look. Too much make up is always wrong! But to look as zombie, it's wrong double-time!!!:o

All in all, it remains a matter of opinion. The campaign works for me, both in terms of its commercial message and mature, refined attractiveness of these women (FYI, I'm a male, 32). I'd strongly object to the term "zombie" :P

I do not think that these women are accessible in these pictures. They look tired and somewhat nervous, not somebody you can easily go and talk to. If I go out looking like this everyone will ask "What is wrong with you?" Take a closer look especially at Verushka...I wonder why didn't they used really ordinary women instead taking glamourous models and making them look like this?
As a woman I am their target, they want to sell me their clothes and by showing me unhappy women they can't sell me anything.

(...) As a woman I am their target, they want to sell me their clothes and by showing me unhappy women they can't sell me anything.

Well, that's why marketing can never aspire to be exact science :smile:
Cheers!

I am looking for bigger versions of these pictures. help me please...:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anjdan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->